Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any injury updates for Jonah, Trey Hopkins, Tee Higgins and Bobby Hart?
Any update on these 4? All 4 went down at points in the game. Im really hoping none have serious injuries.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:14 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Any update on these 4?  All 4 went down at points in the game.  Im really hoping none have serious injuries.

Jonah has a pulled neck muscle or something, Trey has a concussion which means he's probably out for the Titans game, Tee I thought actually returned to the game. Bobby Hart has an acute case of "look-out-block-itus" (has for many years now), and you forget to mention Dunlap - he has a case of sandy vag. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:57 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Jonah has a pulled neck muscle or something, Trey has a concussion which means he's probably out for the Titans game, Tee I thought actually returned to the game. Bobby Hart has an acute case of "look-out-block-itus" (has for many years now), and you forget to mention Dunlap - he has a case of sandy vag. 

Your attack on Hart, coming off what appeared to the naked eye to be his best game, is unwarranted.  

However, your comment about Los was hilarious.  Rep.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would expect all of them to miss next week because of the bye week after the next game. That gives them 3 weeks to rest before the curb-stomping the Steelers are going to hand them.
Reply/Quote
Jonah we haven't heard anything, Hopkins, as mentioned, is concussed so Billy should get some extra time at C, Higgins came back in and was fine (probably strained his oblique or something) and Hart, who knows?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Your attack on Hart, coming off what appeared to the naked eye to be his best game, is unwarranted.  

However, your comment about Los was hilarious.  Rep.  

Thanks? I mean Bobby didn't look to bad yesterday but that's like putting a silk hat on a pig, underneath all the ugliness is still there waiting to show itself. Let's hope the silk hat stays on a while longer!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:33 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Thanks? I mean Bobby didn't look to bad yesterday but that's like putting a silk hat on a pig, underneath all the ugliness is still there waiting to show itself. Let's hope the silk hat stays on a while longer!

Well, he was badly injured, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a pig, either.  The pigs on that line have been Jordan and Price/Redmond/Johnson/whoever is playing RG this week.  
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Williams will be out until after the bye. Hart also out.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Jonah-Neck-out for this week
Hart-knee-out for this week
Hopkins-concussion-in protocol-day to day
XSF- ankle-still on IR will be evaluated after the bye
Mixon-remains day to day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote