Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any message board leagues have opening?
Looking to try my hand against new competition in Fantasy Football.
Was hoping I could have a chance to go against some of you in this message board.

My Fantasy Football background:
Been playing FFB since 2006.
I do about 4-5 leagues a year across ESPN and Yahoo.
I've done snake draft, auction draft.
I've done keeper league and IDP league before.
I've been commissioner of three leagues (2 ESPN, 1 Yahoo).

For "skill level," I've had a winning record in (mostly?) every league I've been in over the past decade. I have won double-digit championships including 2 last year. I have a Diamond rating in Yahoo Fantasy Football (99th percentile) with a current rating of 946.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Check with bfine for the message board league. I think it’s full this year but you can certainly get on the list.

I think you’d be a good add fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I would also be interested in a league here if enough folks are down for it.
Reply/Quote
There was an "unofficial" league here a couple years ago. I've recommended before that we start a 2nd league and run it relegation style. Make it as small as 6-8 members and each year the 3 best in the "unofficial" league go up and the 3 worst in the "official league" go down. We can all talk smack/strategy in the Official thread.

For your league I see 2 have already committed in this thread and Yang and Slade X are on standby in the official perhaps they will join. Who knows Shake gave up his spot in the Big leagues this year maybe he'll help round out the Unofficial.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
946 rating? Dude, stick to the money leagues. We're just trying to have some fun around here.. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 10:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 946 rating?  Dude, stick to the money leagues.  We're just trying to have some fun around here..   LOL

I've only ever done one money league...maybe I should do more? lol
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There was an "unofficial" league here a couple years ago. I've recommended before that we start a 2nd league and run it relegation style. Make it as small as 6-8 members and each year the 3 best in the "unofficial" league go up and the 3 worst in the "official league" go down. We can all talk smack/strategy in the Official thread.

For your league I see 2 have already committed in this thread and Yang and Slade X are on standby in the official perhaps they will join. Who knows Shake gave up his spot in the Big leagues this year maybe he'll help round out the Unofficial.

Thanks for the input bfine. I too have always like the Premier League approach and have like an A and B league where the bottom 3 of A and top 3 of B are swapped every year.

I'd be up for a 2nd league to get going. I might even be persuaded to be the one to start it.

If so, I'd like to keep it in the same format as the "main" one and on the same hosted site.

Could you or someone from the league post where it's hosted, the roster and draft rules, scoring, etc. so that it can be mimicked for the second league?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 12:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Looking to try my hand against new competition in Fantasy Football.
Was hoping I could have a chance to go against some of you in this message board.

My Fantasy Football background:
Been playing FFB since 2006.
I do about 4-5 leagues a year across ESPN and Yahoo.
I've done snake draft, auction draft.
I've done keeper league and IDP league before.
I've been commissioner of three leagues (2 ESPN, 1 Yahoo).

For "skill level," I've had a winning record in (mostly?) every league I've been in over the past decade. I have won double-digit championships including 2 last year. I have a Diamond rating in Yahoo Fantasy Football (99th percentile) with a current rating of 946.

You must be awful at poker...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2019, 12:12 PM)Synric Wrote: You must be awful at poker...

Let’s find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We can start a Yahoo league and see if we get enough participants. Just do the standard set up. If we get enough I can set it up. My qualifications are kicking everyone's ass in the old message board keeper league. Suck it beotches.
Reply/Quote