Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any news on Kirkpatrick's injury?
Looks like he is listed as "questionable' for the Panthers game.
Reply/Quote
We sure got banged up last night. Damn AFC North!

At least it was in a win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No word yet. I haven’t even seen what it is. I’m assuming hamstring but not 100%.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looks like he is listed as "questionable' for the Panthers game.

Where does this come from? Our official injury report for week 3 won't come out until next Wed.?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hoping it has something to do with his hands
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Where does this come from? Our official injury report for week 3 won't come out until next Wed.?

My mistake.  Not officially listed as questionable.  That is just what it said on our team page a ProFootballReference.com
Reply/Quote
Games too far away to know anything yet unless it’s a more serious injury.
Reply/Quote
Cramps were the only issue as far as I've read
Reply/Quote
Didn't he kinda jog off the field? It didn't look too major.
Reply/Quote
He got 2 IVs after the game. When he was being walked towards the locker room, he was struggling for a bit but then he started jogging when he hit the end zone

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hoping it has something to do with his hands

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 07:32 PM)pally Wrote: He got 2 IVs after the game.  When he was being walked towards the locker room, he was struggling for a bit but then he started jogging when he hit the end zone

Yeah, and he was jogging stiff legged, which makes me think he was just cramping up....
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hoping it has something to do with his hands

HAHA,  Hilarious

No big loss right
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and he was jogging stiff legged, which makes me think he was just cramping up....

I only jog stiff legged when I'm following that one milf at the park.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote