Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any position group you think is more or less of a need now?
Can we draft a new owner and coach?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals need a Right Guard. But they will not draft Nelson or any interior lineman early in the draft. So I'm fully expecting if that top five safety (Derwin James) is there in round one that they will grab him.

The sad thing is is that they could I had Reuben Foster last year and round one. So I hope they grab a good linebacker in round 2. Ideally they move AJ McCarron and get an extra second and third round pick. With the extra second and third round pick they can work on offensive line.

Fans that want to draft a quarterback are silly because Andy Dalton is not the problem. With that said if there is a coaching change then it would seem reasonable that the new coach would want his own quarterback. If that is the case depending on the order or rank of next year's draft the Bengals may pull the trigger on a new quarterback.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:29 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Can we draft a new owner and coach?

To the pit of misery with Mike and Marv. DILLY DILLY!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:44 PM)Takedown Wrote: To the pit of misery with Mike and Marv. DILLY DILLY!

DILLY DILLY!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals need a Right Guard. But they will not draft Nelson or any interior lineman early in the draft. So I'm fully expecting if that top five safety (Derwin James) is there in round one that they will grab him.

The sad thing is is that they could I had Reuben Foster last year and round one. So I hope they grab a good linebacker in round 2. Ideally they move AJ McCarron and get an extra second and third round pick. With the extra second and third round pick they can work on offensive line.

Fans that want to draft a quarterback are silly because Andy Dalton is not the problem. With that said if there is a coaching change then it would seem reasonable that the new coach would want his own quarterback. If that is the case depending on the order or rank of next year's draft the Bengals may pull the trigger on a new quarterback.
If a guy like Rudolph slips to the third I believe the new coach would grab him. That said in the first round I believe there are 2 options we go. 1, Derwin James and raquan Smith(mlb Georgia) are both avaliable, my 2nd and third favorite players in this draft, they go with one of those 2, or they trade down and draft Billy price because we all know they love versatility. Those are the 2 options I see. Don't see Nelson as the pick because there is legitimate debate as to if he or Hernandez is the best guard. But I do think they go interior olineman high in this draft bc there aren't any tackles worthy to take high
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals need a Right Guard.  But they will not draft Nelson or any interior lineman early in the draft.  So I'm fully expecting  if that top five safety (Derwin James)  is there in round one that they will grab him.

The sad thing is is that they could I had Reuben Foster last year and round one.  So I hope they grab a good linebacker in round 2.  Ideally they move AJ McCarron and get an extra second and third round pick.  With the extra second and third round pick they can work on offensive line.  

Fans that want to draft a quarterback are silly because Andy Dalton is not the problem.  With that said if there is a coaching change then it would seem reasonable that the new coach would want his own quarterback.  If that is the case depending on the order or rank of next year's draft the Bengals may pull the trigger on a new quarterback.

With all due respect I disagree, I think that if the Bengals do not address the Oline in the 1st and 2nd Round, then you will see the same pile of cat$hit you saw this year offensively. Where 4 out of the 5 lineman are literally the worst in the league, the worst run game in the league and a jumpy QB. Even with a High Priced FA Olineman, I still say they go 1st and 2nd round on Oline. Two instant starters anywhere from this draft would be a massive improvement, but I think our current LBs and Safeties are a hell of a lot more serviceable then the current trash on our line. I completely agree and couldn't believe they didn't take Foster or even a Safety last year, but hindsight is always 20/20.
Reply/Quote
I think since the start of the season TE and WR have moved up in my book. Also I wouldn't balk if we went top 3 on a RB.

The rest are pretty much where I had them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote