Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any trades you would make?
Would you guys make any trades going into our bye?

Sheldon Richardson, Joe Haden, Joe Thomas, Joe Staley?

What offers would you make? Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Coach and QB. But thats just me. He he Wink
Reply/Quote
Cameron Wake for Margus Hunt, a 4th, and a 6th rounder.

Didn't realize that Cameron Wake wasn't a starter for Miami anymore. That's pretty crazy. Sure would be nice to get some pass rush at MJ's spot.

A RT would be nice, but honestly, Winston is already an upgrade over Ogbuehi, and they refuse to play him full time. They're just rotating them in and out, like they did with Collins/Roland. One okay player, one terrible player, and it turns out to be bad... yet again. No lesson learned from history.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Any help in the trenches would be awesome
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Nugent for a kangaroo.
Reply/Quote
Nugent for:
[Image: toptoiletpaper2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd trade Dennard and I mid rd pick for Sheldon Richardson
Domata Peko is a non factor on Sunday
how Peko continues to start is beyond my imagination
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cameron Wake for Margus Hunt, a 4th, and a 6th rounder.

Didn't realize that Cameron Wake wasn't a starter for Miami anymore. That's pretty crazy. Sure would be nice to get some pass rush at MJ's spot.

A RT would be nice, but honestly, Winston is already an upgrade over Ogbuehi, and they refuse to play him full time. They're just rotating them in and out, like they did with Collins/Roland. One okay player, one terrible player, and it turns out to be bad... yet again. No lesson learned from history.

Nobody ever said Paul Alexander knew what the hell he was doing. Anyone who has man crushes on Nate Livings and Eric Ghiacuc should never be allowed near a football field. 
Reply/Quote
Pauli G for a pack of bubble gum ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Coach and QB. But thats just me. He he  Wink

To say QB is ignorant as far as I'm concerned.  Even with all the 'bungles' made, none of them were as big or would have made any difference had Nugent made a simple PAT.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: To say QB is ignorant as far as I'm concerned.  Even with all the 'bungles' made, none of them were as big or would have made any difference had Nugent made a simple PAT.

You have your opinions. Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:35 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You have your opinions. Wink

In fact, he's had one bad game in a year and a half, Aaron Rodgers has had 3 that I know of in the last year and a half.
Reply/Quote
[Image: mike_484x480.jpg]

- for -

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I would trade players away instead of taking players in.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'd offer a 2nd Round pick for Allen Robinson. He has 2 years left on his rookie contract. That would be awesome!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:52 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Would you guys make any trades going into our bye?

If I were the front office or Mike Brown I'd pass on any trades at this point and call the season a done and start playing the young guys more to find out what I've got. Even if this team somehow lucks into the playoffs, it just doesn't have what it takes to advance to the next round.

It's not like the Bengals are completely out of the running but given how flaky the team is I wouldn't want to give up any draft picks, except a late rounder cause this team needs a lot.

Whit is aging, Og might get better, but he needs to get A LOT better before he's a viable option as a starting OT. That's two high picks right there that I'd be looking at spending on OT. Then there's the C. He's sorta ok, sometimes, which just isn't good enough. So we're looking at a 3rd pick on the OL. Now we need a LB. These mid to late round LB projects aren't panning out. So I'd be spending a pick on a LB. Then we have Hunt, who finally has his uses, but isn't ever going to be a starting caliber DE, so if a one better one presented itself during the draft, I'd take it. I'd also be looking for a kicker and a new backup QB.

Maybe I'd trade McCarron now if I could get a 2nd round pick for him. Unless I could sign him for a team friendly amount and skip having to draft one.

Reply/Quote
I would trade Maualuga for a salad and then show Burfict what a salad is.

Seriously though, every team in the league would benefit from adding Joe Thomas.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I'd absolutely make a trade for either a DE or OT, not sure Cincy will but that wasn't the question. The easiest player to get up to speed and not mess with chemistry would be a pass rushing DE like Ware (LeonardLeap mentioned). Someone you give a mid round pick for to pin their ears back and maybe allow Guenther to gamble less.

This offense is capable of much more if they'd just get an average RT. Winston is physically limited but Andy knows what he's getting in him, Ced is a project that will cause Andy some grey hairs and Fisher for whatever reason isn't in the mix there. This team is still in it, maybe you get Staley or Thomas for a 3rd if the right deal isn't there and recoup the pick with McCarron next year.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:52 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Would you guys make any trades going into our bye?

Belichick for Lewis.
Reply/Quote
I'd try getting Revis. My guess is the Jets would practically give him away and we always have a knack for getting something out of washed up veterans.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote