Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any update on Jake?
Children in the game day were getting a big kick out of Jake being taken to the hospital for illness; however, I found it concerning as most things are available at the stadium. So have we heard anything as to illness and diagnosis?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Children in the game day were getting a big kick out of Jake being taken to the hospital for illness; however, I found it concerning as most things are available at the stadium. So have we heard anything as to illness and diagnosis?

Apparently he's "on the plane and looking ok"

Still no info on what exactly was ailing him
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:24 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Apparently he's "on the plane and looking ok"

Still no info on what exactly was ailing him

Great to hear that he is on the plane with the team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Children in the game day were getting a big kick out of Jake being taken to the hospital for illness; however, I found it concerning as most things are available at the stadium. So have we heard anything as to illness and diagnosis?

I hope he makes a complete recovery.  On IR.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I don't blame Jake for sukking. It's his number. The stink of Dennis Roland on that number will never go away.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I heard he has a bad case of dyspareunia due to him taking a beating throughout the season.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, I'm sure they were all wishing him harm.  Get over yourself.

Reply/Quote
I read some of the comments. A bit over the top. I hope he is fine health wise. I don't wish bad things on him. He's just trying to do his job. I just would like for him to do his job for another team.
Reply/Quote
He sucked when he was blowing.

I've heard of spontaneous combustion but not implosion.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A bad case of blockwhiffitis followed by severe attack of embarrassosis all brought on because of repeated exposure to the rare, yet career killing, virus Alexandertheoria, which has been found to only affect Cincinnati Bengals blockers. It's an exceedingly rare disease, but all Bengals lineman have it. Fisher is the first to be hospitalized though.

Reply/Quote
I wasn't in the gameday thread but I assume the sight of Dareus made him sick?
Reply/Quote
[Image: torn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You guys are monsters. When I heard he was sick/ill/injured I sent him all my thoughts, prayers, hopes, wishes, chicken soups for the soul, and some magic beans.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:01 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You guys are monsters.  When I heard he was sick/ill/injured I sent him all my thoughts, prayers, hopes, wishes, chicken soups for the soul, and some magic beans.

He could use a pair of beans... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Weird stuff. Did he go from healthy to hospital in 2 hours? Or was it just bad coaching choices letting him play through whatever he had going on?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:17 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Weird stuff. Did he go from healthy to hospital in 2 hours? Or was it just bad coaching choices letting him play through whatever he had going on?

Rumor has it he bailed.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, no. The TV reporters who travel with the team said he was on the plane with them when they left. We'll ask tomorrow.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
There was actually some semblance of an o-line on the field when Fisher was out there.  Once OG went in, the wheels came off.  He honestly does not look like an NFL practice squad caliber player to me when he's out there.  On Kroft's big play it looked like he may have gotten away with holding.  I find it hard to believe that Winston, someone off the street, or Trey Hopkins could not perform better at LT.  Fisher, despite having a serious illness, was heads and shoulders better than OG.  
Reply/Quote
It may have been Pumpkin Piearia. It's reported that he has a ritual of eating Pumpkin Pie before each game.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:01 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You guys are monsters.  When I heard he was sick/ill/injured I sent him all my thoughts, prayers, hopes, wishes, chicken soups for the soul, and some magic beans.

Are you the same guy who sold some beans to jack?
Reply/Quote