Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any update on Jake?
He was dizzy from all the being spun like a turnstile.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
His Creed and Nickelback mixtape got eaten in his walkman.

It was too unbearable for him.

Yes.... Jake uses cassette tapes.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It appears the young man is out for the season with an illness that can be addressed in the off season. I'm gonna go against the norm here and pray for the young man to make a full recovery and to return better than ever next year in stripes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread is a good example of the asshats on the board...

If you all want to make fun of fisher for an illness you are lower than the dog shit on the bottom of someones shoe... Go jump off bridges.

you all are some shitty human beings
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears the young man is out for the season with an illness that can be addressed in the off season. I'm gonna go against the norm here and pray for the young man to make a full recovery and to return better than ever next year in stripes.

According to the rumor mill, he's been dealing with this for quite some time, lost weight during the offseason as a result to boot.  This is bad news for him, as well as the team.  He has struggled, but 70?  Yikes!  Anyway, prayers for Jake to get the treatment he needs, and for a speedy recovery.  Makes you wonder what it is that could cause a man to lose weight and such.  May point to the reason for some of his struggles out there as well.  Best wishes 74.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Get well Jake! This goes beyond football.
Reply/Quote
sandwedge Wrote:Get well Jake! This goes beyond football.

Truth. I've been hard on Fisher, but its so very sad such a young man could have a serious illness. I hope the Bengals do right by him, whatever the illness might be.
Reply/Quote