Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on 58's injury?
(11-03-2015, 01:14 PM)treee Wrote: Our Run D is worse off without Rey M, there's no arguing that.

Yes, this is true. I would like him out there and i used to be a hater on Maualuga.
Reply/Quote
Only the Bengals media could see practice today, and Maualuga did participate - he'll be questionable, along with Dunlap for tomorrow. My partner Paul Dehner Jr. expects Hunt to be active for the first time, along with Dawson.

Winston will start in place of Smith (concussion).
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:01 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Only the Bengals media could see practice today, and Maualuga did participate - he'll be questionable, along with Dunlap for tomorrow. My partner Paul Dehner Jr. expects Hunt to be active for the first time, along with Dawson.

I really hope Dunlap Will be good to go tomorrow. That would be a pretty big loss of he isn't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:11 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I really hope Dunlap Will be good to go tomorrow. That would be a pretty big loss of he isn't.

Gilberry should be able to handle the load for this game... He had a pretty good game last time vs manziel i believe.
Reply/Quote
Per Bengals.Com .......Andre Smith is out.......Dunlap and Maualuga had limited practice and are questionable, which is better then out or doubtful.  They will both suit up probably and be available to play if cleared by doctors and NFL who are being more careful than years ago. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:01 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Only the Bengals media could see practice today, and Maualuga did participate - he'll be questionable, along with Dunlap for tomorrow. My partner Paul Dehner Jr. expects Hunt to be active for the first time, along with Dawson.

Thanks for this Jim, not too bad cause i think the backups to Maualuga and Dunlap can play good enough for us
to pull out a win against the Browns. Winston on the other hand has not looked good at all this year which concerns
me a bit and Gio and Eifert are coming off a bad game blocking. Hopefully these problemos do not continue.
Reply/Quote

When you say, "Only the Bengals media, " is that Geoff Hobson, Dave Lapham and Dan Hoard?
Reply/Quote