Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on Glasgow?
Looked like an ACL injury but saw he put some weight on it as he got on the cart. Hope it's not season ending.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haven't heard anything but the look in his eyes was like a guy who knew his season was over.
Reply/Quote
Yep. Too bad, too. He's an unsung stud of a DLineman. Hope he's ok.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:01 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Haven't heard anything but the look in his eyes was like a guy who knew his season was over.

Yes, this
Reply/Quote
He was my pick for surprise breakout player this year....
Reply/Quote
Man, I hope he's back. Really like the way this guy plays. Actually felt the run defense picked up after billings went out, but that might be my imagination. Noticed Glasgow and Tupou had some good stops
Reply/Quote
When did he go down?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 11:15 PM)Brimey Wrote: Man, I hope he's back. Really like the way this guy plays. Actually felt the run defense picked up after billings went out, but that might be my imagination. Noticed Glasgow and Tupou had some good stops

Billings baffles me. He had a huge preseason, and just seems to have disappeared.....
Reply/Quote
Rapoport is reporting a season ending knee injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 12:19 PM)pally Wrote: Rapoport is reporting a season ending knee injury

Tough break, just a solid player!
Reply/Quote
That sucks!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 08:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Billings baffles me. He had a huge preseason, and just seems to have disappeared.....

Same with Ross and Vigil
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 01:01 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Same with Ross and Vigil

Vigil? Really? He is by the far the team's leader in tackles and is 4th in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 01:01 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Same with Ross and Vigil

Are you blind, Vigil is all over the place...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: When did he go down?

That's what she said...…. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
place call for Johnathon Hankins please.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 02:01 PM)impactplaya Wrote: place call for Johnathon Hankins please.

That would be nice, if he's still available!
Reply/Quote
Glasgow confirmed torn ACL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
MJ will probably take more snaps inside moving forward. He was on the rehab field last week?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 02:01 PM)impactplaya Wrote: place call for Johnathon Hankins please.

Nope, they are going to use the spot for Burfict's return....
Reply/Quote