Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Going To The Jags Game?!
All my good friends work full-time so I don't think I can get any of them to go, but I'm thinking of seeing if any of my friends that just graduated college want to go because The Jungle will be ROCKING!

I'd love to meet up with some of the crew from the board if anyone is going!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
Im driving down from Cleveland....stopping at White Castle n. Of Columbus. Then hotel then hopefully able to
Meet some fellow Bengals fans before the game
Reply/Quote
No cant do late night games on a work day.... gotta get tooooo early
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No cant do late night games on a work day....  gotta get tooooo early

With post-game traffic I usually don't get home from an 8:20 game until 12:30 or later, so taking the next day off is always a must for me.  Sucks to burn vacation time, but as I sink into bed that night I'll be glad I did.

I'll be there with the buddy I was going with to the Minny game.  Not to be maudlin, but our cat Ollie, who had been on a slow slide, took a sudden turn that morning and the wife and I had to get an emergency appointment to get him euthanized and end his suffering.  She was a wreck and I didn't feel like leaving her to go watch some football game, even though I'd really been looking forward to it.  And, since I had to disappoint my buddy and cancel, I promised him the Jax game.  

Hoping for downright euphoria with a Thursday night win.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ill be there.MuahahaMuahahaMuahahaMuahaha
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 04:58 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im driving down from Cleveland....stopping at White Castle n. Of Columbus. Then hotel then hopefully able to
Meet some fellow Bengals fans before the game

(09-28-2021, 05:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: With post-game traffic I usually don't get home from an 8:20 game until 12:30 or later, so taking the next day off is always a must for me.  Sucks to burn vacation time, but as I sink into bed that night I'll be glad I did.

I'll be there with the buddy I was going with to the Minny game.  Not to be maudlin, but our cat Ollie, who had been on a slow slide, took a sudden turn that morning and the wife and I had to get an emergency appointment to get him euthanized and end his suffering.  She was a wreck and I didn't feel like leaving her to go watch some football game, even though I'd really been looking forward to it.  And, since I had to disappoint my buddy and cancel, I promised him the Jax game.  

Hoping for downright euphoria with a Thursday night win.

If I can find people to go, I assume we'll pre-game at a bar downtown because I don't know anyone that tailgates anymore, so let me know where everyone will be beforehand!
Reply/Quote
Brad I will be there. Give me your seat location and I'll stop by.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:27 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Brad I will be there.  Give me your seat location and I'll stop by.

Don't have tickets yet but normally in the crippled section just above the lower level but below the boxes on the ledge.

STOP BY!
Reply/Quote
Just listed my tickets on ticketmaster. Section 118 row 31, 3 seats. Had taken vacation Thurs and Fri but with the pandemic numbers worsening just don’t feel comfortable going. Bummer.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:40 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Just listed my tickets on ticketmaster. Section 118 row 31, 3 seats. Had taken vacation Thurs and Fri but with the pandemic numbers worsening just don’t feel comfortable going. Bummer
There's no one directly in front or beside me in the crippled section and pretty good spacing between the designated areas for wheelchairs and regular chairs, so I feel ok, especially since I'm vaccinated and hopefully other crippled people are like you and don't want to risk it.
Reply/Quote
Has their ever been a thread where you post pictures of yourself in the stands? That would be an interesting. I don’t live in the area so I won’t see a in person game for a while most likely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:40 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Just listed my tickets on ticketmaster. Section 118 row 31, 3 seats. Had taken vacation Thurs and Fri but with the pandemic numbers worsening just don’t feel comfortable going. Bummer.

They looked at all the college games in outside stadiums that were packed and they were not super spreader events. I wouldn't worry about it. If I didn't have important interviews to do at work Thurs and Fri. I would be there. As it is, since I have Direct TV stream, and they do not carry NFL channel, I guess I have to watch it on my phone, or wait till Friday night to watch it on Game Pass. I'll do the Game Pass anyway, but there's no way I get through that much time without knowing the ending.
Reply/Quote
Truck is already loaded. Jut need to slap on the grill tonight. Working Thursday straight to the game and off Friday to see Venmon. Fun show Saturday and ken Anderson dinner on Sunday. What a great weekend
Reply/Quote
I'll be there and Im pretty excited to get out without the kids for a night.

I went to a couple covid games last year (and actually really enjoyed them) but I'm looking forward to the crowd being back (to an extent).
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I think the better question is how many of those who normally post in the Game Day threads will be going?

Just want to get an idea of how doom and gloom to expect it tomorrow. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I think the better question is how many of those who normally post in the Game Day threads will be going?

Just want to get an idea of how doom and gloom to expect it tomorrow. Ninja

If the Bengals don't have 14 points on the board by the time the coin hits the ground, expect the wrist slitting to begin....
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If the Bengals don't have 14 points on the board by the time the coin hits the ground, expect the wrist slitting to begin....

Lawrence throws his first TD before his first INT and all of a sudden it's "Lou sucks" again. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'M going. Also tailgating in the ERV Lot behind stadium
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't have tickets yet but normally in the crippled section just above the lower level but below the boxes on the ledge.

STOP BY!
I will be the skinny old guy in a Burrow color rush jersey.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:24 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I will be the skinny old guy in a Burrow color rush jersey.

lol busting out my new Chase jersey!

My brother's trying to get me and my friend tickets so I'll be there if there's tickets in the crippled section available!  
Reply/Quote