Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Going To The Jags Game?!
Looks like, judging from Ticketmaster, it is going to be the biggest crowd at PBS in a very long time. And we know it isn't Jags fans scooping up tickets. Can't wait to see a real home-field advantage

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 04:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All my good friends work full-time so I don't think I can get any of them to go, but I'm thinking of seeing if any of my friends that just graduated college want to go because The Jungle will be ROCKING!

I'd love to meet up with some of the crew from the board if anyone is going!

WHO-DEY!

I will be there. I have season tickets. I walked through Lot 1 last time.  It is a good place to grab $1 water before you enter the stadium and it turns into $5.34 water.

(09-28-2021, 04:58 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im driving down from Cleveland....stopping at White Castle n. Of Columbus. Then hotel then hopefully able to
Meet some fellow Bengals fans before the game

Driving from Philly

(09-28-2021, 05:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: With post-game traffic I usually don't get home from an 8:20 game until 12:30 or later, so taking the next day off is always a must for me.  Sucks to burn vacation time, but as I sink into bed that night I'll be glad I did.

I'll be there with the buddy I was going with to the Minny game.  Not to be maudlin, but our cat Ollie, who had been on a slow slide, took a sudden turn that morning and the wife and I had to get an emergency appointment to get him euthanized and end his suffering.  She was a wreck and I didn't feel like leaving her to go watch some football game, even though I'd really been looking forward to it.  And, since I had to disappoint my buddy and cancel, I promised him the Jax game.  

Hoping for downright euphoria with a Thursday night win.

I got an +8 hour drive. And this game, I will be making the trip solo. I have a feeling it is going to be a good game. It is a statement game for Cincinnati and we have some momentum at home.

(Sorry about your cat, man. It sucks when they get sick. And yours was much worse.)

(09-29-2021, 01:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's no one directly in front or beside me in the crippled section and pretty good spacing between the designated areas for wheelchairs and regular chairs, so I feel ok, especially since I'm vaccinated and hopefully other crippled people are like you and don't want to risk it.

I am vaccinated. I went to the Vikings game and had no issues. It is almost like it helps you....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jealous of everyone. Money is tight (livable, just little can be spent on non-essentials right now, hence my saving for a jersey in the next month and a bit), otherwise I would've made the trip down as well, as it seems like every fan is converging on PBS, from all corners of NA; Jake Liscow even made it down from Vancouver (he has smartened-up since his clickbait crap back in August).

Having PB, Munoz and the 2 Kens be inducted into the RoH as well, it will be a poignant night in our franchise's history; let's hope we pull out a well-earned win as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 04:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All my good friends work full-time so I don't think I can get any of them to go, but I'm thinking of seeing if any of my friends that just graduated college want to go because The Jungle will be ROCKING!

I'd love to meet up with some of the crew from the board if anyone is going!

WHO-DEY!

(09-28-2021, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ill be there.MuahahaMuahahaMuahahaMuahaha

There ya go Brad.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:50 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I am vaccinated. I went to the Vikings game and had no issues. It is almost like it helps you....

[Image: thats-a-bunch-of-malarkey-joe-biden.gif]

Hilarious

I've been hanging out with this girl that's a model in my calendar and she has CP, her step-dad just tested positive, which I said that's fine, as long as she's vaccinated and she said she's not "because she doesn't trust it."

Hmm

Hammer

Freakout

Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 01:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Jealous of everyone. Money is tight (livable, just little can be spent on non-essentials right now, hence my saving for a jersey in the next month and a bit), otherwise I would've made the trip down as well, as it seems like every fan is converging on PBS, from all corners of NA; Jake Liscow even made it down from Vancouver (he has smartened-up since his clickbait crap back in August).

Having PB, Munoz and the 2 Kens be inducted into the RoH as well, it will be a poignant night in our franchise's history; let's hope we pull out a well-earned win as well.

Yeah..........  Downtown Cincinnati will be ROCKING!

SO WILL THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE!

It will be a historic game with the induction, so it should be pretty legendary!

I can't wait to feel the energy and how excited people will be even in the pre-game bars/tailgates and how crazy the stadium will be!  I think the players will feed off the energy!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah..........  Downtown Cincinnati will be ROCKING!

SO WILL THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE!

It will be a historic game with the induction, so it should be pretty legendary!

I can't wait to feel the energy and how excited people will be even in the pre-game bars/tailgates and how crazy the stadium will be!  I think the players will feed off the energy!

You need to do a little Facebook live or something in the middle of a defensive stand or sometime the crowd is really into it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You need to do a little Facebook live or something in the middle of a defensive stand or sometime the crowd is really into it.

HELL OF AN IDEA!

I'll do it!

Making a reminder in my phone now!
Reply/Quote
Just saw something like 85 new Covid deaths in Cincinnati, so now I'm re-thinking going.

Might still go since, like I said, I'm vaccinated and won't be crammed next to anyone, but not sure.
Reply/Quote