Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Going To Training Camp Today (Thursday)?
Was just typing to my friend and we might go down to practice tomorrow if the rain holds off.

Problem is that practice starts at 3 and it's supposed to storm from 2 to 5.

Even a light rain that allowed them to still practice wouldn't be a bad thing if it were in the stadium because we'd be under the ledge in the stands and then go down to where the players come off the field and go into the locker room so we could get autographs, but it's on the practice field outside. Between my power wheelchair and the little computer I "talk" with, I can't be in the rain and risk ruining them because they're worth substantially more than my life.

Is anybody planning on going?

If the rain holds off, we'll probably go down, so come say hi!
Reply/Quote
My 5 year old son and I are actually driving up from NC tonight to attend practice tomorrow afternoon and Saturday. I've read everything on bengals.com and cincy jungle about what to expect, but I still don't feel totally prepared. My boy is very excited about meeting some players and getting some autographs and I'd hate to disappoint him. Do any of you have any pointers or advice?

Should we show up extra early? Is there any strategy for being in the right place to get the autograph you want?

Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 08:12 AM)wcu Wrote: My 5 year old son and I are actually driving up from NC tonight to attend practice tomorrow afternoon and Saturday. I've read everything on bengals.com and cincy jungle about what to expect, but I still don't feel totally prepared. My boy is very excited about meeting some players and getting some autographs and I'd hate to disappoint him. Do any of you have any pointers or advice?

Should we show up extra early? Is there any strategy for being in the right place to get the autograph you want?

Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions!

What time is the practice Saturday? Where are you staying? If you're staying in Northern Kentucky and want to swing by and pick me up, they let me down by the entrance to the locker room when players come off the field, so you and your son would get personal time with the players and all the autographs you want.

Other than that, I have no idea what non-crippled people do.

I live about 7 miles from the stadium, so let me know!
Reply/Quote