Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Got The PFF Grades?
IDK.. Somehow I get a rotten feeling Ross will someday break a 99 yard TD run, but it'll be for the other teams defense running the wrong way . Luckily it'll result in a 99 yard safety instead of a TD..    that would really suck now wouldn't it and probably against Pittsburgh. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 06:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: D oes not look like good grades to me. 

Definately not for Glenn, but as CC said he tends to struggle against speed rushers.

Atleast Hopkins looked alright and Hart isn't playing terrible. We should only improve on the O-line as Price comes back.

Just need to help out Glenn against speed rushers really.

(09-27-2018, 07:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: AJ is Chad

Boyd is TJ

We NEED Ross to become what Henry was here, but he could be more with the quick passing/screen game because of his open field elusiveness.

(EDIT:  The very few times those three were together on the field, the offense was outstanding)

I would love to see where the Bengals line up in a bunch formation with Green, Boyd, and Eifert on one side (in the bunch) and Ross on the other side out wide.  We usually reserve this for AJ Green, but Green's strength isn't the phone-booth quicks, like Ross.  If the DB is playing off Ross, throw him a quick pass and see if he can make him miss.  It is easy 5 yards, minimum.  If he makes him miss, it is 70 yards, potentially.  If the defense has two guys on that side, the bunch formation should be able to have one guy free with blockers.  If there are three defenders on the bunch, and two on Ross (with one being a deep safety), hand the ball off to Mixon/Gio.  

I know I am making it seem too easy on paper, but I would really love to see how teams would choose to defend that. 

Have been wanting to see us use these guys this way myself and when we had those players back in 2005
our RB was not near as talented as either Mixon or Gio no offense to Rudi.
Reply/Quote