Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hungry enough???
(09-27-2018, 07:25 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Hubbard should get a pass.

A young guy giving maximum effort like he does has a high ceiling in my opinion.

I do agree it was a team failure on defense but Dre needs to really work on catching.

His career as a whole points to his lack in getting turnovers being our #1 CB.

You also forgot to mention Williams and his idiotic penalties in that game that kept the Panthers offense from leaving the field.

Just as crucial IMO because it could and should have been avoided.

I stand by my post. Winning teams take advantage of their opponents mistakes. Born losers Bungal along. 
Reply/Quote

A young guy giving maximum effort like he does has a high ceiling in my opinion.

I do agree it was a team failure on defense but Dre needs to really work on catching.

You also forgot to mention Williams and his idiotic penalties in that game that kept the Panthers offense from leaving the field.

Agree with all of this. Shawn really hurt our entire team with those idiotic penalties.
Reply/Quote

He still played well even tho he didn't recover that fumble or block that punt. Just plays he left on the field. I personally think he was the second best d-lineman that day, behind Carlos. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 12:46 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: He still played well even tho he didn't recover that fumble or block that punt. Just plays he left on the field. I personally think he was the second best d-lineman that day, behind Carlos. 

I think Hubbard is going to keep getting more and more snaps every week because his production is just going to flat out warrant it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 01:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think Hubbard is going to keep getting more and more snaps every week because his production is just going to flat out warrant it.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 09:25 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I stand by my post. Winning teams take advantage of their opponents mistakes. Born losers Bungal along

Not gonna deny that making plays on defense is important.

The Offense sure missed an opportunity on a 4th down D stop too.

So yeah.  If that's what ya call it.  Dre and Hubbard weren't the only ones to not make plays.

Same with Bullock.  He missed a FG.  Winners score when given the opportunity.  Fat Randy is a damn loser. Tongue
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote