Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody In The NKY/Cinci Area Watching TV!
My old best friend (passenger from my wreck) just posted a video on Facebook of him in a commercial for Saint E's during Jimmy Kimmel!

If you have tonight's episode of Jimmy Kimmel recorded, go back and watch the episode and look for the commercial. It looks like he's on at about 56 minutes into the show and he's the chef with the black hat on backwards!

He kind of gave up out in Hollywood after he moved out there for a few years to try to act, so I'm happy to see that he's trying to get back into it and at least doing something productive with his life.

Check it out if you can!
Reply/Quote
And I just saw that he was in this Panasonic commercial! in another commercial for Panasonic!

He's the one wearing the red jersey!

I hope he's getting back into acting seriously and that he gets a break or two!
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2018, 03:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And I just saw that he was in this Panasonic commercial! in another commercial for Panasonic!

He's the one wearing the red jersey!  

I hope he's getting back into acting seriously and that he gets a break or two!

I'll say this.  Actors aren't very good at pretending to be sports fan.  I think your friend who got to watch the game by himself lucked out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So he got to play the disappointed guy with the crappy batteries.. Well THAT'S a big step up in his acting endeavors.    Cool  I once had the chance to be a movie extra ,but they wanted me to cut off my hair so I passed. I was on Clubhouse 22 once at 10 years old.. My big claim to fame, but Malcolm had the day off so I was on with Johnny Walker.. bummer, huh?
By the way , Duffy the Dog was a g-g-g-girl in real life.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2018, 10:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll say this.  Actors aren't very good at pretending to be sports fan.  I think your friend who got to watch the game by himself lucked out.

You mean you wouldn't want to be in the garage jumping up and down falsely giving high gives to other phony sports fans?  I'm disappointed .  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote