Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody That Doubts That Marvin Makes The Decisions Now
Marvin Lewis didn't make the decision, he was told to fire KZ to give the players the impression that he is in control.

The decision was made by Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Brad brings up an interesting topic. Who is making the decisions around here? Who's the face that runs the place? Cuz whoever decided to let go of our two best offensive linemen on an already poor line needs to be shown the door too. Fixing our poor line by not addressing it in the offseason was a dumb dumb idea. Is that Mikey boy or Giggles? Mikey Boy needs to step the **** down and Giggles needs to be let go.

We need to put Wyche's Warriors and 'Holic up as the new owners. Harley Dog and Sunset and bfine as co GMs. I'll be head of Draft Day. Together we can right this sinking ship and save this franchise. We'll kick the Browns out and hire a new coach. A coach that'll come in from day one and make this team competitive once again.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mikey isn't going anywhere except to the graveyard eventually like the rest of us. 
The only way to get rid of any teams owners is to either buy outright majority shares in the corporation or to wait for them to die or hope they do something so criminal that they go to prison for good and even then it's usually passed on to the surviving relatives..
We're stuck with Brown, win, lose or draw.
Marvin, unless he's a majority share holder is at the whims of team ownership and Mikey doesn't dump contracts in midstream. Hell, I'd be surprised if they don't pay Zampese the rest of his contract even after letting him go..
Anyway, scream and shout all you like, but until the Brown family decide Marvin is finished he is our HC until hell freezes over and probably beyond that till it melts and evaporates into space after the earth loses all gravity.. 
We might not have Nixon to kick around anymore, but we still have Marvin. 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:55 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Mike is known to spend hours on Twitter.  On his rotary phone.

He has onstar read tweets to him the caprice on the way home.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 04:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People still laugh at me and criticize me when I say that Marvin pretty much runs things now, but even Marvin is admitting that he made this move:

However, I didn't make this thread to point out anything I did, but simply to point out that Mike AND Marvin both seem to be taking the franchise in a new direction where change is made and things aren't always held onto until they're so dead that they rot.  The franchise seems to be moving in the direction of evolving and changing when change is needed.

Only two games in, so let's hope we can put together some wins and make a season out of it!

This line of thinking is what has led MB to keep douche-bag Marvin on the team. This was such a small reaction on what should have happened. Wanna make me happy and believe? Fire Marvin tomorrow and Alexander! Lets rebuild for next year and use this season to do it. If MB does this? He cares about this team and the fans that support it. Want to talk about loyalty? How about being loyal to the fuggin people who pour money into this organization. We are, "The fans!"

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: We might not have Nixon to kick around anymore ...

That just killed me ... Nixon ...that's a lot of suffering!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:04 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: That's pretty much what happened. Why do you think Green said what he said after the game yesterday?

What did he say?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote