Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody That Gets Cincinnati News......
WLWT Channel 5 News tomorrow night at 5 and then I assume again at 11 but not sure.

Set your DVRs or recording devices to watch me run on the treadmill!
Reply/Quote
We better get a shout out Brad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well. You got a link to this thing for us out of towners? So help me god, if I don't hear you scream VAS DEFERENS on that treadmill...
Reply/Quote
WHAT! NO LOVE!??

Very cool man. Proud of ya guy!
Reply/Quote
This is awesome mate.

Congratulations and keep it up.
Reply/Quote
Once again, good job, Brad!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
****in' awesome man!...  Really great.

On a side note.

Was that you juking some kid in that video too?...  That was nice.  My apologies if that was somebody else making you whiff Smirk ...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Impressive, Brad.  Congrats.

Is Jennifer hot?

Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:31 PM)jason Wrote: ****in' awesome man!...  Really great.

On a side note.

Was that you juking some kid in that video too?...  That was nice.  My apologies if that was somebody else making you whiff Smirk ...
Hell yeah it was me, son!  I was the truth back in the day!

Here's my YouTube channel and there's that, plus two more!
(10-28-2015, 09:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Impressive, Brad.  Congrats.

Is Jennifer hot?

Ninja

Thanks, brother!

I actually met her in college, and she's not a bad looking girl........  not exactly my type, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 12:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: WHAT!  NO LOVE!??

Very cool man.  Proud of ya guy!

Of course I gave love but they had to edit out a bunch of stuff to fit the time slot!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 02:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: WLWT Channel 5 News tomorrow night at 5 and then I assume again at 11 but not sure.

Set your DVRs or recording devices to watch me run on the treadmill!

That's pretty inspirational stuff!  You've motivated me to get off my ass and back in the gym.
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Sweet.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 09:39 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: That's pretty inspirational stuff!  You've motivated me to get off my ass and back in the gym.

Thank you very much!  

Just gotta keep on keepin' on!  

Life's a garden, dig it, ya make it work for ya!

Get you some!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I actually met her in college, and she's not a bad looking girl........  not exactly my type, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers  ThumbsUp

Hell no you wouldn't kick her out of bed...  

You'd pick her ass up and throw her the **** out of bed and run around the house screaming "ONLY ONE PERSON EATS CRACKERS IN MY BED ***** AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM!"  I think that is going to be the mantra I use next time I'm on the treadmill.  
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 12:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Hell no you wouldn't kick her out of bed...  

You'd pick her ass up and throw her the **** out of bed and run around the house screaming "ONLY ONE PERSON EATS CRACKERS IN MY BED ***** AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM!"  I think that is going to be the mantra I use next time I'm on the treadmill.  

lol.....  that was pretty funny  Hilarious
Reply/Quote