Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody hear from...Lap
(04-24-2019, 10:43 PM)yang Wrote: If they take Dillard I’d be pissed off again.  No way he’s ranked as BPA at 11.   Too much unknown to reach here.  I’d say the expert evaluators have him in the 20>30 range.

Seems to be consensus in the mid-teens. His skill as a pass protector is highly coveted. He'd fit in really well in GB or NE.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Seems to be consensus in the mid-teens. His skill as a pass protector is highly coveted. He'd fit in really well in GB or NE.

I mean on a Big Board ranking, and can see teams drafting in the mid teens, but I think it's a reach.   I also was buying into Jonah Williams despite his average specs and athleticism and then I saw Paul Alexander raving about him as an all pro left tackle and my heart sank.

lol
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:29 PM)yang Wrote: I mean on a Big Board ranking, and can see teams drafting in the mid teens, but I think it's a reach.   I also was buying into Jonah Williams despite his average specs and athleticism and then I saw Paul Alexander raving about him as an all pro left tackle and my heart sank.

lol

I know what you mean. He's typically ranked around the 15th-17th prospect on big boards.
Most rankings have Jonah Williams and Jawaan Taylor ahead of Dillard. Ford and Risner typically after Dillard.

EDIT - I saw the same too re: PA praising Jonah. However, we shouldn't be too hard on PA just because he failed with Ogbuehi and Fisher. He wasn't wrong that Fisher and Ogbuehi had the athletic profile of elite OTs. The problem was actually building them up to that. PA still has a good eye for talent, just wasn't successful in recent memory of being able to actually build that potential into reality.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Seems to be consensus in the mid-teens. His skill as a pass protector is highly coveted. He'd fit in really well in GB or NE.

I had him at 12 in my last Mock to the Packers.
Reply/Quote