Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Fired Yet?
The game has been over for approximately two hours and I’ve had the television and all other forms of media turned off since then. Also, I had a nice dinner with the lovely Mrs. Fan_in_Kettering and our one remaining offspring still living at home.

So, has anyone been fired yet?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only thing Mikey fired was his grill when he tossed the pork chops that were on sale at Kroger for dinner tonight
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Have you forgot this is Cincinnati ? We're doomed to the ML shit show for all time.
Reply/Quote
Mike won't do anything during the season. He'll wait until the season is over to not fire anyone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Who knows?  Maybe some kid at some McDonald's didn't show up for work again and got fired. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Who knows?  Maybe some kid at some McDonald's didn't show up for work again and got fired. 

Unlike the Cincinnati Bengals, McDonald’s demands accountability from their employees.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are managed like a small market baseball team. They use some of the same principles...but there is revenue sharing in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I heard that Mike found out that an usher let some people move to better seats without paying the difference, stay tuned!!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:45 PM)Clep Wrote: Only thing Mikey fired was his grill when he tossed the pork chops that were on sale at Kroger for dinner tonight

Mike spring for pork chops when there's perfectly good leftover food at the stadium?  His meal tonight was a leftover hotdog Katie wrapped in paper towels and carried out in her purse.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Since starting 8-0 in 2015...the Bengals have now won just 22 of their last 53 games.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mike spring for pork chops when there's perfectly good leftover food at the stadium?  His meal tonight was a leftover hotdog Katie wrapped in paper towels and carried out in her purse.  

Mike and Paul Alexander are going to nuke it later then split it.

Paulie boy is living in his basement these days.

It's a win/win because he can do laundry while he's down there.

A little extra bleach on those undies of course.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
yeah Mike McCarthy was just fired as head coach of the Packers

oh...you meant the Bengals....keep waiting hell might freeze over

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Since starting 8-0 in 2015...the Bengals have now won just 22 of their last 53 games.

So by Mikey's math Merv will get two more years, gotta give the guy a chance.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:01 PM)pally Wrote: yeah Mike McCarthy was just fired as head coach of the Packers

oh...you meant the Bengals....keep waiting hell might freeze over

The Packers really pulled the D-ring and ejected Mike McCarthy?!?!?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Since starting 8-0 in 2015...the Bengals have now won just 22 of their last 53 games.

That one statistic is the most telling of all things that could describe being a Bengals fan the past few years.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Packers really pulled the D-ring and ejected Mike McCarthy?!?!?

yep  Joe Philbin is the interim HC

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As much as I would like to hear Marvin was canned by the time I have my morning coffee...I think it would mean that Hue will be named the interim HC, which also means if he either wins a game or has them looking semi-competitive in a couple, he'll be given the gig for real.  Sick
Reply/Quote
Mike McCarthy was fired. Bring him in.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Mike McCarthy was fired. Bring him in.

And he actually WON a Super Bowl. Take notes Mikey Boy
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:04 PM)pally Wrote: yep  Joe Philbin is the interim HC

That's almost as bad as replacing Marvin Lewis with Hue Jackson.  Joe Philbin is garbage.
Reply/Quote