Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Had A Tooth Pulled?!
(12-16-2020, 06:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I should also do that when I go to my rehab doctor to get botox put in my leg (because the toes on my left foot curl under and I can't control it, so the botox makes them relax), because it's so painful that the doctor usually gives people drugs that are so strong that people can't function for a full day after, but I never wanted that feeling, so I just take it like a champ!

Hilarious

The second time I ever had it done, I had my headphones on and was just listening to music and not even flinching while the doctor was putting the needles and chemicals into my legs, and these nurses all had their mouths wide open and were in shock that I had that my pain tolerance was that high!

LMAO

Booze and rock will NEVER let you down my brother!   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was dental pain and the complete lack of dental insurance and not having much income at the time that lead me well down the path of heroin addiction years back. My teeth had been rotting in my head for years and it got so bad I couldn't function so a guy I knew at the time helped ease the pain and it did stop the pain cold and on the spot, but what a price I paid for several years to get clean and get my life back.. Ten years of methadone treatment and having to piss on demand every few days.. Not a lifestyle I would recommend for most people..
I've struggled for years since with pain of all kinds and keeping myself away and off of opiates in general and now that I'm much older than I was when I started down this path it's nearly impossible for me to find a doctor of any kind willing to prescribe any kind of pain medication when I actually need it.
Luckily I did get every last tooth yanked out of my head and a good set of dentures, but to answer the original question...yes..it hurts like a mutha.. I don't recommend dental pain for anyone for any reason whatsoever..   
It seems that some people can go through life with their teeth intact all their lives and then there are those lucky to get to adulthood with a full set before they start rotting out no matter what they do.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 04:23 AM)grampahol Wrote: It was dental pain and the complete lack of dental insurance and not having much income at the time that lead me well down the path of heroin addiction years back. My teeth had been rotting in my head for years and it got so bad I couldn't function so a guy I knew at the time helped ease the pain and it did stop the pain cold and on the spot, but what a price I paid for several years to get clean and get my life back.. Ten years of methadone treatment and having to piss on demand every few days.. Not a lifestyle I would recommend for most people..
I've struggled for years since with pain of all kinds and keeping myself away and off of opiates in general and now that I'm much older than I was when I started down this path it's nearly impossible for me to find a doctor of any kind willing to prescribe any kind of pain medication when I actually need it.
Luckily I did get every last tooth yanked out of my head and a good set of dentures, but to answer the original question...yes..it hurts like a mutha.. I don't recommend dental pain for anyone for any reason whatsoever..   
It seems that some people can go through life with their teeth intact all their lives and then there are those lucky to get to adulthood with a full set before they start rotting out no matter what they do.. 

Merry Christmas gramps.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 04:23 AM)grampahol Wrote: It was dental pain and the complete lack of dental insurance and not having much income at the time that lead me well down the path of heroin addiction years back. My teeth had been rotting in my head for years and it got so bad I couldn't function so a guy I knew at the time helped ease the pain and it did stop the pain cold and on the spot, but what a price I paid for several years to get clean and get my life back.. Ten years of methadone treatment and having to piss on demand every few days.. Not a lifestyle I would recommend for most people..

Pretty intense......  sorry brother, but congrats on being clean and staying clean!  You're a boss! Keep it up!
Reply/Quote