Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Heard About Dalton's Injury?
You had to be listening to the locker room interview between Lap and Dalton and Marvin. They said a lot that finally came out today, but wasn't out as of last night. You won't find it in writing anywhere. Not speculation. I'm telling you just like I told you yesterday what I heard (and some claimed it was speculation). So far it has all been true. A lot was said in that locker room interview. A lot more then what was said to the media after. Maybe too much, but Dalton spilled the beans.

Marvin let out that it was McCarron the rest of the way.

Only hint to Dalton lost for the season out of the locker room, was McCarron's Brady comparison in the post game. He knew it was his team going forward. The locker room knew it too if you heard the interviews/tone/mood.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: You had to be listening to the locker room interview between Lap and Dalton and Marvin. They said a lot that finally came out today, but wasn't out as of last night. You won't find it in writing anywhere. Not speculation. I'm telling you just like I told you yesterday what I heard (and some claimed it was speculation). So far it has all been true. A lot was said in that locker room interview. A lot more then what was said to the media after. Maybe too much, but Dalton spilled the beans.

Marvin let out that it was McCarron the rest of the way.

Only hint to Dalton lost for the season out of the locker room, was McCarron's Brady comparison in the post game. He knew it was his team going forward. The locker room knew it too if you heard the interviews/tone/mood.

Until dalton is on IR his season isnt done
Reply/Quote
win out the last three games so we can get a bye then boom Andy can play in the playoffs. That would be in 5 weeks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If no surgery maybe. Surgery (screws inserted then removed later), is the key.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:10 PM)jj22 Wrote: If no surgery maybe. Surgery (screws inserted then removed later), is the key.

No Surgery...... Possible return of week 17 or post season week 1
Reply/Quote
I hope he gets healthy soon.
Reply/Quote