Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone do the DNA ancestry thing?
I did it too, I come from Belarussia and Poland for the most.
Reply/Quote
I have one question and it may be a dumb one, but when I am told what my ancestry is, what does that date back to? Has DNA been fairly consistent in Europe for a relatively long while? Or does it mean my DNA matches those currently living there?Does this question even make sense? I’m having a hard time wording it.
As a child I thought I'd have to deal with the Bermuda Triangle a lot more than I have had to in my adult life...anonymous
Reply/Quote
I am part Scottish, Irish, English, American Indian, Asian and Jewish.

My children also have German and French from their mothers side.
Reply/Quote
I'm a mutt.  Part Irish, German, and Danish.  Or so I've been told. 

I've always been interested in this, but have never known anyone to do the ancestry thing. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]

You said it man. Nobody f***s with the Jesus.

Reply/Quote
It really doesn't matter where my ancestors came from . There's absolutely nothing I can do to alter the past of who screwed who 300 years ago ..It might be ok to know about , but it's really not going to change my plans going forward . It's not as if I can de-DNA-ize myself .. lol
Try saying de-DNA-ize four times real fast . That's the real challenge in life . 
My official off season signature.. It's THAT exciting.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: N7L2wTe.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The 4% is in my pants.

Fair enough
Andy Dalton deserves more respect in the city of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote