Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Westerman
Now I could see if our O-line was playing lights out why we would not want to mess with what is working. But they are getting embarrassed. And for the 6th time out of 6 the one offensive linemen we drafted this year is inactive.

Instead of trying to fix what is broken we just keep rolling the same guys out there. And after the game we will all be complaining about how terrible Bodine is and the rest of the right side played poorly.

Winston doesnt do anything other than stand around and look ugly. If he has to come in and play we are in bad shape already. So activating Westerman and seeing if maybe you have a guy that can improve your interior line or can even play would be worth a shot.

How long has TJ Johnson been here? Is he better than Bodine? Who knows. Because the piano man fails as a coach. I'd wager Johnson cant be much worse than Bodine. And now we have a rookie with a nasty streak who looked like a strong run blocker in the preseason inactive on game day every week. And why? Because our O-line has played so well and it would be impossible to upgrade?

Disgusting.
Reply/Quote
Uh, probably because the coaches see Westerman every day in practice and know he's not ready.....just a guess... Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Seems to me that Ced is the only guy who we can argue is not better than the guy behind him. As I can't see the weekly practices, I only have the preseason to go by. With that said, Westerman showed nothing to me in the preseason to think he should be active on game day in place of either Fisher or Winston. In fact, I saw nothing to show me that he should be on the active roster over Hopkins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote