Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else find it suspicious ...
... that so many defensive players had to keep coming off the field due to minor injuries against the Steelers?

I'm not accusing Pittsburgh's offense of anything, but I did find it interesting that so many Bengal defenders kept having to come off after not seeing the same happen in any other game this season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
For the cramping excuse (which I know many will have), I believe that was only Dunlap who had it; thought it was Vigil too, but obviously not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: ... that so many defensive players had to keep coming off the field due to minor injuries against the Steelers?

I'm not accusing Pittsburgh's offense of anything, but I did find it interesting that so many Bengal defenders kept having to come off after not seeing the same happen in any other game this season.

Well it was far and away the most physical game of the year so far as well.  Also, most of the injuries and "limp offs" came late in the game when the defense had already been out there a considerable amount of time.  After about 3 solid hours of high-level, physical football the body will start to wear down.
Reply/Quote
They should be used to playing football by now and it was not that warm, so there should have been no cramping. It's pitiful that they guys are STILL not in full playing shape.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: ... that so many defensive players had to keep coming off the field due to minor injuries against the Steelers?

there were what I counted, 18 holding no calls on pissburgs O!!! NOT ONE OF THEM CALLED!! I'm talking about shirt grabbing tugging.

Reply/Quote
Chop blocks, ask Vigil. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote