Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else growing tired of Burfict?
It’s getting annoying
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 02:22 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s getting annoying

So this thread went from, anyone tired of burfict's antics to, anyone tired of the nfl targeting him...

Mellow

That's gotta be a new record for flip flopping for you. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Burfict lately has been as bad as can be. not talking about his antics but his overall play. He had one great game vs Buffalo and since then has been shit. I don't know if he's afraid to hit anymore or what, but he sucks.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 02:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So this thread went from, anyone tired of burfict's antics to, anyone tired of the nfl targeting him...

Mellow

That's gotta be a new record for flip flopping for you. 

And now it's changed for a 3rd time! lol

"Gold, Jerry. Gold!!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
But to answer your question, there's a thread called "he will never learn". Six pages worth of answers for you. 

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Honestly, the most discouraging thing about it was the complete lack of guilt or remorse he showed. Like a toddler on the sidelines with Marv, who has to "parent" him and acting like a fool.as he left the field and his teammates behind. He just doesn't care apparently
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 03:37 PM)Brimey Wrote: Honestly, the most discouraging thing about it was the complete lack of guilt or remorse he showed. Like a toddler on the sidelines with Marv, who has to "parent" him and acting like a fool.as he left the field and his teammates behind. He just doesn't care apparently

I don't think it's that he doesn't care, I just think he honestly doesn't even realize what he's doing is wrong. And I say that completely as an indictment on him. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 03:37 PM)Brimey Wrote: Honestly, the most discouraging thing about it was the complete lack of guilt or remorse he showed. Like a toddler on the sidelines with Marv, who has to "parent" him and acting like a fool.as he left the field and his teammates behind. He just doesn't care apparently

Opposing players are always ***** with the home fans. He's being painted as an NFL villian, he may as well play it up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 02:28 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burfict lately has been as bad as can be.  not talking about his antics but his overall play.  He had one great game vs Buffalo and since then has been shit.  I don't know if he's afraid to hit anymore or what, but he sucks.

Anything to do with him moving to ML?  I don't know.  Just wondering.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Schefter just reported that Burfict not suspended for next week, so NFL essentially admitting the ref overreacted by ejecting Burfict. Bigger problem I had though was Burfict stepping on arm of downed Titans' player right before contact with ref. He's gotta cut that crap out but refuses to do so or is incapable of doing so.
Reply/Quote
Burfict plays the village idiot card a little too often. He knows what he's doing yet tries to pass it off like it's coincidence, but the refs have labeled him a dirty player and no longer giving him the benefit of the doubt. It probably doesn't help that he just got his contract extension, thereby reinforcing his behavior as being acceptable by this organization.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:16 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Schefter just reported that Burfict not suspended for next week, so NFL essentially admitting the ref overreacted by ejecting Burfict.  Bigger problem I had though was Burfict stepping on arm of downed Titans' player right before contact with ref.  He's gotta cut that crap out but refuses to do so or is incapable of doing so.

I saw the video of that and honestly, I thought that was accident. There was no stomp, he just stepped back to help a teammate up and unfortunately didn't see what he was doing.
Reply/Quote
If we bring in a HC with any balls VB will be gone (hopefully traded for something this offseason)

This team needs a new culture VB and PacMan need to be gone.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Yes. Tired of Burfict.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I’m tired of a lot of things when it comes to the Bengals but 55 isn’t one of them.

Reply/Quote
It's all punch and Judy anymore..
Marvin refused to back his own players version of events so don't expect much from this team going forward other than more guys exiting via free agency. 
Unless Marvin is shown the door the players will show themselves the door or just quit. 
This is not going to end well. 
In Marvin ball there's no such thing as another team with dirty players or biased refs. OH HELL NO.. It's OUR players faults and of course Marvin bears no responsibility whatsoever.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:16 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Schefter just reported that Burfict not suspended for next week, so NFL essentially admitting the ref overreacted by ejecting Burfict.  Bigger problem I had though was Burfict stepping on arm of downed Titans' player right before contact with ref.  He's gotta cut that crap out but refuses to do so or is incapable of doing so.

I don't think that means the NFL admits they overreacted. I think it means that him being ejected and missing 3/4 of the game was enough of a punishment.

I doubt we see Burfict with any more 1 game suspensions. When he goes, it's going to be for the season.
Reply/Quote
This clown has got to go, Myself and my buddies watching this game all agreed that his first personal foul was intentional, and he hit him late while TRYING to make it look like an accident, then he puts his hands up and laughs. Dude is an absolute goon, I think he has taken too many hits, he obviously isn't wired right. I hope this isn't true, but I would not be surprised if he has advanced CTE already, he is clearly mentally unstable.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I saw the video of that and honestly, I thought that was accident. There was no stomp, he just stepped back to help a teammate up and unfortunately didn't see what he was doing.

Add Pacman Junior to this too, oh I mean Kirkpatrick. 
Reply/Quote
Burfict's knowledge of the game and instinct are the only assets that rise above and beyond.

I haven't watched any of the last few games, but what I HAVE seen, it seems to me that Vigil is all over the field making tackles, be it solo, or assisted, left and right.

According to what info I've seen on Bengals website, Burfict has taken Vigil under his wing, which may be a blessing when it comes to the knowledge of the defense and identifying offensive schemes.
Reply/Quote