Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else hear about this???
(04-25-2024, 05:53 PM)BigRed75 Wrote: If true (not likely) the Bengals would be idiots to turn that offer down.

Agreed.

Besides, the Cowboys draft too damn well to make it believable. The last 10 drafts they've drafted 15 guys who were Pro Bowlers or All-Pros despite having a top-10 pick only once.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
One could make the argument that Higgins is a walking 3rd round comp because whomever has him will get a high comp when he leaves next year (assuming he doesn't get an extension). That explains the 80 but a 24th? I'd need to know more. What radio show on Fox? Who said it? Is there anyone else who can confirm it?

If true I would have done it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wouldn’t mind if this dude started a rumor that the bengals have offered Washington pick 49 and 97 for 36 to get Newton!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 10:08 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Wouldn’t mind if this dude started a rumor that the bengals have offered Washington pick 49 and 97 for 36 to get Newton!!!!

I think you would have better odds of them trading him for the moon, stars and the sun and the next full solar eclipse.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Makes zero sense for Dallas given their cap space. Plus, WR isn't the problem with their roster right now.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 07:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Agreed.

Besides, the Cowboys draft too damn well to make it believable. The last 10 drafts they've drafted 15 guys who were Pro Bowlers or All-Pros despite having a top-10 pick only once.
And still can't win a playoff game..
Reply/Quote