Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else see this??
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-calls-out-Vontaze-Burfict-Bengals-fans-42050992?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=151215_134922_Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20Newsletter&utm_content=Link

Apparently charlie batch called out tez and told ben and now he's crying about it. Ben saying our fans cheered when their players got hurt.

I was at game and let me tell you, when it said dalton was out for the game , those piss yellow flags were waving like they had scored a td. I hate Pittsburgh more than any other sport franchise and it ain't even close .
Reply/Quote
Well they can say what they want they handled the Bengals and got a win. If Bengals players don't like it, they should have done something about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:11 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-calls-out-Vontaze-Burfict-Bengals-fans-42050992?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=151215_134922_Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20Newsletter&utm_content=Link

Apparently charlie batch called out tez and told ben and now he's crying about it.  Ben saying our fans cheered when their players got hurt.

I was at game and let me tell you, when it said dalton was out for the game , those piss yellow flags were waving like they had scored a td.  I hate Pittsburgh more than any other sport franchise and it ain't even close .

Right there with you sir.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
And apparently the league is reviewing the play. But they aren't going to review Mitchell's hit on Eifert, or DeCastro gouging at Gillberry's eyes, etc.

The league is a joke.
Reply/Quote
I mean......has the chowderhead forgotten what started all of this? HIS teammates tweeting threats after THEY lost at home to Cincy? What a moron!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The palmer hit, the hit on rivers, the hit on huber, hell even tyler eiferts concussion was on a late hit. And they wanna say we're a dirty team? Gtfoh I don't think you'll find 2 teams in the league that hate eachother more than cinci and shittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Poor Steelers. Why doesn't anyone ever protect them from these brutal dirty plays?   Ninja

[Image: kevin-huber-hit-hard-by-steelers.gif?w=1000]
[Image: W9DyHRy.gif]
[Image: AntonioBrownKick.gif]
[Image: DIRTY-HIT-HARRISON.gif]
[Image: FlynnLucky.gif]
[Image: 674449836.gif?1350660382&Expires=1450302...JFNRFZBBTA]
[Image: Manziel-Facemask.gif]
[Image: miketomlintrip.gif?w=404]
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-browns/09000d5d81b6203c/Josh-Cribbs-injury
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-browns/09000d5d81b62fdd/Massaquoi-injury

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Quote:Poor Steelers. Why doesn't anyone ever protect them from these brutal dirty plays?

You should add the Arthur Moats facemask on Johnny Football to your montage of dirty plays.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:24 PM)pally Wrote: You should add the Arthur Moats facemask on Johnny Football to your montage of dirty plays.

Done. I couldn't find any GIFs of the Cribbs or Massaquoi hits (that happened in the same quarter) so I just had to link the videos.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Poor Steelers. Why doesn't anyone ever protect them from these brutal dirty plays?   Ninja

[Image: kevin-huber-hit-hard-by-steelers.gif?w=1000]
[Image: W9DyHRy.gif]
[Image: AntonioBrownKick.gif]
[Image: DIRTY-HIT-HARRISON.gif]
[Image: FlynnLucky.gif]
[Image: 674449836.gif?1350660382&Expires=1450302...JFNRFZBBTA]
[Image: Manziel-Facemask.gif]
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-browns/09000d5d81b6203c/Josh-Cribbs-injury
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-browns/09000d5d81b62fdd/Massaquoi-injury

Someone please please please PLEASE post these to Twitter or something so that Ben, or at least Batch, can see them.

Heck, don't we have a sportswriter on here? I'd love for him to use his sources to send this to Ben or a Pittsburgh sportswriter and see what Ben would like to say then.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Look what they did to Huber. The dude has a fanny pack for crying out loud, leave him alone.
Reply/Quote
Ben said burfict said that he got pushed, refs agreed. Watch the replay and as he's coming around the edge at full speed going low to beat the line he gets pushed down from behind. Yes it was Dunlap who pushed him but doesn't really matter. You're going full speed trying to get around the line and big ol Carlos pushes/leans on your back you are gonna go down.

And I guess it's ok for bens fans to cheer bengals injuries and his teammates threatening to murder bengals players but a cheer for two dirty ass steelers players taking each other out is offensive lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Ben said burfict said that he got pushed, refs agreed. Watch the replay and as he's coming around the edge at full speed going low to beat the line he gets pushed down from behind. Yes it was Dunlap who pushed him but doesn't really matter. You're going full speed trying to get around the line and big ol Carlos pushes/leans on your back you are gonna go down.

And I guess it's ok for bens fans to cheer bengals injuries and his teammates threatening to murder bengals players but a cheer for two dirty ass steelers players taking each other out is offensive lmao

The steelers said Kimo got pushed too.
Reply/Quote
I know, difference is in the film. One dove through the guy blocking him to go low and the other had a 6'6 280 lb man leaning on his back
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:14 PM)Earendil Wrote: And apparently the league is reviewing the play.  But they aren't going to review Mitchell's hit on Eifert, or DeCastro gouging at Gillberry's eyes, etc.

The league is a joke.

$$$$$$$$.

(12-15-2015, 08:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Ben said burfict said that he got pushed, refs agreed. Watch the replay and as he's coming around the edge at full speed going low to beat the line he gets pushed down from behind. Yes it was Dunlap who pushed him but doesn't really matter. You're going full speed trying to get around the line and big ol Carlos pushes/leans on your back you are gonna go down.

You clearly haven't been listening to the announcers prattle about how they are perpetually the toughest team ever and that's that...over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:35 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I know, difference is in the film. One dove through the guy blocking him to go low and the other had a 6'6 280 lb man leaning on his back

To be honest I'm a little surprised at Ben.  He usually doesn't whine.   He should've done his homework with the film before calling out Tez like that.   The initial film I saw was panned in  tight and you could not see Carlos push him.  But the film ESPN showed clearly showed him getting pushed.

Tez has made his own bed, I realize, but all the plays I've seen this year have been clean.

The chances are very good that we'll see Pittsburgh again.

I hope we do.
Reply/Quote
There was a steeler fan at the bar that was excited about Eifert and Dalton's injury. There was also another guy that said " I was on crack for saying that the Steelers were a dirty team".
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh complaining about cheap shots and dirty play is a real joke. If the league listens, it's a bigger joke.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well they can say what they want they handled the Bengals and got a win. If Bengals players don't like it, they should have done something about it.

sour grapes go both ways... Steelers were whining after we handed them a home loss earlier this year...  besides you know what is eating them.. they hate that they are pretty much 2nd fiddle for the Division and now have to fight their way into playoffs... If they don;t make the playoffs will be 3 out of last 4 years and we will have won two Division titles in that time and made it all four years.. I think Steelers just are not liking being 2nd.
Reply/Quote
I wont mince words. I don't feel bad when one of their players gets hurt, not one bit. I'm sure most Steeler fans feel the same about our players. So who cares, why tip toe around it? Eff em let them cry, its football.
Reply/Quote