Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else see this??
I am so sick and tired of the Steelers whining and crying about dirty hits. Its such crap. They are one of the dirties team in the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:57 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I wont mince words. I don't feel bad when one of their players gets hurt, not one bit. I'm sure most Steeler fans feel the same about our players. So who cares, why tip toe around it? Eff em let them cry,  its football.

Yep. Someone who was at the game,said it came over the intercom,that Dalton was out and Pitt fans exploded. Screw them!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:05 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yep. Someone who was at the game,said it came over the intercom,that Dalton was out and Pitt fans exploded. Screw them!

Most Steelers fans are bandwagon scum of the earth, so this isn't surprising.  I've known very few Steelers fans in person whom I haven't wanted to throttle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well they can say what they want they handled the Bengals and got a win. If Bengals players don't like it, they should have done something about it.

Sometimes you say some of the dumbest shit I've seen on this board.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:05 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yep. Someone who was at the game,said it came over the intercom,that Dalton was out and Pitt fans exploded. Screw them!

Not to question the intention, but when has a players injury status ever been announced over the PA system at PBS?  I've never heard that at any games I've been to
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:43 PM)3wt Wrote: To be honest I'm a little surprised at Ben.  He usually doesn't whine.   He should've done his homework with the film before calling out Tez like that.   The initial film I saw was panned in  tight and you could not see Carlos push him.  But the film ESPN showed clearly showed him getting pushed.

Tez has made his own bed, I realize, but all the plays I've seen this year have been clean.

The chances are very good that we'll see Pittsburgh again.

I hope we do.
You think of all people Big Ben would know what forcing someone down on their knees looks like.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is not getting fined for the hit per his agent. And Antonio Brown was fined for his action in the ruckus with Dre. William Gay has also apparently been fined for his over the top "celebration"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What about the hit on Eifert?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:20 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Not to question the intention, but when has a players injury status ever been announced over the PA system at PBS?  I've never heard that at any games I've been to

I think he was referring to me, the op they didn't announce on intercom it was a injury update on the big screen in stadium . Said he was out and they went bezerk.
Reply/Quote
I don't like seeing players injured, but Benny you can bet your rapist behind I would jump for joy if Burfict or someone else came in and crushed your ankles you slimey, lower than pond scum, asshat. You shouldn't even be on a football field, you should be in prison.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:02 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't like seeing players injured, but Benny you can bet your rapist behind I would jump for joy if Burfict or someone else came in and crushed your ankles you slimey, lower than pond scum, asshat. You shouldn't even be on a football field, you should be in prison.

That moment 10 years from now when little girls from the pittsburgh area realize their fathers cheered for, idolized and wore the jersey of a known rapist.  Priceless.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:18 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That moment 10 years from now when little girls from the pittsburgh area realize their fathers cheered for, idolized and wore the jersey of a known rapist.  Priceless.

Not just their fathers. How many women do you see wearing his jersey....tons of them.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Not just their fathers. How many women do you see wearing his jersey....tons of them.

Its unfortunate the 'wink twice if you need help' bit doesn't work for them with the swollen eyes and shattered sense of self worth they match with that jersey.
Reply/Quote
Anyone have a pic of the cheap shot that their TE landed on Burfict that game. I looked for it but couldnt find. Read a couple places that said there was no question it was dirty.
Reply/Quote
    :angry:
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I think Ben forgot to mention all of the Steeler fans cheering when Andy and Eifert got hurt. We had one guy in front of us saying he wished Eiferts head would have gotten ripped off on the play where he was hurt. He cheered every time one of our guys got hurt and would whip that stupid towel around while saying it. He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked in our section. A few people had to walk away and calm down before returning to their seats
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 01:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]

"That's good hard-nosed football right there" ~ Steelers' fans everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:25 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: I think he was referring to me, the op they didn't announce on intercom it was a injury update on the big screen in stadium . Said he was out and they went bezerk.

Sorry,I was going on memory. Remember you saying that you were there. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote