Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else worried about Burrow today?
I hope the Oline is healthy because he can't be taking hits with that finger. I wrong hit and it could get worst..
Reply/Quote
And that pocket needs to be CLEAN! It's not just keeping opponents hands off of him. They need to maintain a distance so there is no inadvertent hits to a helmet on his follow through. I'm hoping for the best, but I am trying to be prepared for the worst.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No, because as stated in another thread that he is a totally pissed and fiery guy.

He'll be wagging that angry pinky finger at everyone in the locker room pre-game speech.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes, I am worried.
Reply/Quote
I always worry about him, but not because of the finger

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yes. He could not get hit but still hit his finger on a helmet or facemask or something. Not to mention holding our collective breath every time he tucks the ball and takes off.

I also worry about his INTs, but that's immaterial compared to his health.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If he can't play, put Allen at QB. I hope Burrow doesnt force himself to play with a bad throwing hand and throws a bunch of INTs to deflate the team's morale and get another loss.
Reply/Quote
Completely worried and it goes beyond the finger, I don't want him getting hurt even further since it's crunch time for making the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 12:57 PM)Tony Wrote: I hope the Oline is healthy because he can't be taking hits with that finger. I wrong hit and it could get worst..

I try and never worry about anything not under my control. The reality is I have no control if the OL plays great or JB gets a freak injury again. I hope nor control if Mixon or a running back fumbles away the game. I have no control if Chase hands the DB a gift interception versus a 50 yard reception.

I hope we play well, but life is way too short to worry about trivial things like football injuries' in my humble opinion.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I try and never worry about anything not under my control. The reality is I have no control if the OL plays great or JB gets a freak injury again. I hope nor control if Mixon or a running back fumbles away the game. I have no control if Chase hands the DB a gift interception versus a 50 yard reception.

I hope we play well, but life is way too short to worry about trivial things like football injuries' in my humble opinion.

Same here. If he breaks both legs it doesn't effect me unless the same person who broke his legs finds me and breaks mine too..Then I'm worried..but not about his pinky..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nope, he's a big boy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I’m worried, but less about the finger than I am about the 2 or more inexplicable turnovers he’ll produce today. This could be a long day for Bengal fans. We don’t match up well at all with SFO.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
Leading the league in INTs and 2nd in the league in sacks. Yes I am worried.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
^ same
Worried about these as well
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m worried, but less about the finger than I am about the 2 or more inexplicable turnovers he’ll produce today. This could be a long day for Bengal fans. We don’t match up well at all with SFO.

Yeah I'm not too worried about his pinky reports are its good but not sure how accurate the reports are. I'm also more worried about Burrows just overall play. We need to try and play turnover free football. I think we match up pretty well with the 49ers. I haven't looked all that closely at it though. Gonna have to keep a close eye on Deebo.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 01:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If he can't play, put Allen at QB.  I hope Burrow doesnt force himself to play with a bad throwing hand and throws a bunch of INTs to deflate the team's morale and get another loss.

I'd take Burrow in a wheel chair over Allen...
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m worried, but less about the finger than I am about the 2 or more inexplicable turnovers he’ll produce today. This could be a long day for Bengal fans. We don’t match up well at all with SFO.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd take Burrow in a wheel chair over Allen...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Bro this is the best matchup Burrow has had. The 9ers have no dbs. People throwing all over them..
Reply/Quote