Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else worried about Burrow today?
Arik Armstead and Nick Bosa are a scary combo who could disrupt things up front.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 02:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Lmboooo Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Not worried about Burrow's health at all. If this team comes out and looks like they did against the Chargers, they're simply not a playoff quality team yet. Which means the rest of the season is just watching for any progress to that end.

They need to come out looking prepared and competitive against another team looking at the playoffs, especially while they're playing at home.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 12:57 PM)Tony Wrote: I hope the Oline is healthy because he can't be taking hits with that finger. I wrong hit and it could get worst..

If Big Ben at 39 can survive what he went through Thursday, I think a young Burrow can also.. it is part of the game, if he goes out again this year with an injury i would start to worry about him being injury prone also. 
Reply/Quote
Not worried.These guys are playing because they love the game,and of course the money,and the fame.And believe me,they get paid very well.They,(the NFL Quarterbacks) will make far more,before they’re 30 years old,than you and I will ever earn in our lifetime.But sometimes there’s a price to pay.
Reply/Quote
SF is missing their starting corners, he should be able to get to his reads quickly.
Reply/Quote
This is how I feel.  I can only find this pic with Andy Dalton for some reason, but pretend it's Joe Burrow.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9YGK-0s3dKYRHOX4DDdi...g&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote