Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone feel like after last nights game every game from here on on out...
has a little meaning? I mean even if we were to win the Super Bowl next year it wouldn't feel "complete" until we beat the Steelers in the playoffs. Maybe its just the "playoff hangover" but I feel like last night to go,as a Bengals fan, from the absolute highest emotion high to the absolute emotional low within a matter of minutes was the absolute worst. Right now I find it hard to believe that even if we were to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime that I would feel "complete" unless we ALSO beat the Steelers on the way. It seems like last night has ruined any playoff victories in the future until we beat the Steelers in the playoffs. Doesn't matter which round and it doesn't matter if we are at home or away we need revenge and it needs to be served cold.
Reply/Quote
Nah. I'd be so delirious with a SB win I wouldn't give a shit who we beat along the way to get it. If that run doesn't include a win against the Steelrs and that takes a slight glimmer off the shine of the Lombardi trophy, then I hope to one day have that problem.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote