Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got any workouts they can recommend?
My program is getting monotonous. I feel as if im doing the same workouts everyday when isolating different muscle groups. Anyone have a routine that they like to do to switch things up?

Im going on about a year now here in January of going to the gym about 3 times a week for an hour doing strength and muscle training. Im proud of the fact that I stuck with it, but im hitting a wall.

Ive put on about 15 pounds since I started. I was at about 163 and now I weigh around 178. Im 6'3. I still have some gains I want to make and want to ultimately be up around 185. I have chicken legs and a weak core though so I may start focusing on that a bit more. I just recently started really trying to incorporate dead lifts and squats into my program even though I hate them.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Deadlifts are the greatest workout God ever invented. Once you do them for a while they will become your favorite. Incorporate overhand pullups, planks, lunges, weighted calf raises
Reply/Quote
Well, the general rule of thumb is to change cycles at least every 12 weeks. The body gets very used to what you put it through, and the gains quit happening, rather abruptly. I could possibly offer you some advice on creating a new plan, but I have no idea what you have been doing for the past year.

Personally, I like doing a repeating 18 week cycle, broken down into 3 phases. Mass building, Strength, and finally Power. But, I got out of conventional training a couple years back, and went to cycles that prepare me to compete in Strongman. If I were to go into full Powerlifting, the strategy wouldn't be much different. Now, if aesthetics are your goal, it's more about the scientific diet and supplementation..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Tantric sex?

Unlike other exercise programs, you won't be pissed if you don't lose a pound!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: image.jpg]
Reply/Quote