Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a rough count on how many players signed deals within 48 hours of meeting
With Burrow and/or Zac Taylor?

I feel like their sign % is good as hell. I have no way of tracking this so maybe one of you have been. Idk but it seems like if we get dudes in the building they dont leave without a contract. I know it just happened with Becton but im sure we offered him 1 year and he wanted 2 or 3. Ima just assume we didnt give Brown and Becton insanely different offers. Browns was probably a small bit more expensive but no way it was by alot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Teair Tart didn’t either and idk if he’s been signed yet
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 11:00 PM)Housh Wrote: With Burrow and/or Zac Taylor?

I feel like their sign % is good as hell. I have no way of tracking this so maybe one of you have been. Idk but it seems like if we get dudes in the building they dont leave without a contract. I know it just happened with Becton but im sure we offered him 1 year and he wanted 2 or 3. Ima just assume we didnt give Brown and Becton insanely different offers. Browns was probably a small bit more expensive but no way it was by alot

Hard to know without knowing if the bengals offered contracts to all that visited.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2024, 06:22 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Teair Tart didn’t either and idk if he’s been signed yet

Free Agent tracker on Spotrac has him listed as still available.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote