Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a spare billion dollars?
If so, someone buy another team, and name them the Bingals to make Simms and Nance cry.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:51 AM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: If so, someone buy another team, and name them the Bingals to make Simms and Nance cry.

My brother has said for years if he had that kind of wealth, he'd buy the Steelers, turn them into a disaster for a decade or two, then move them somewhere else.
Reply/Quote
You really start some weird threads. Are you taking lessons from Marlon?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Spend a billion dollars to make two guys cry? I'd rather spend it on something else like hookers! Cocaine and hookers!
Ok, maybe not cocaine.. I don't handle the speed buzz well anymore..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:11 AM)gobobro Wrote: My brother has said for years if he had that kind of wealth, he'd buy the Steelers, turn them into a disaster for a decade or two, then move them somewhere else.

Pure Genius.

[Image: excited-villanova-fan-college-basketball-fan-gifs.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You really start some weird threads. Are you taking lessons from Marlon?

High praise indeed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
gobob Wrote:My brother has said for years if he had that kind of wealth, he'd buy the Steelers, turn them into a disaster for a decade or two, then move them somewhere else.

I would love to move them. To Minot North Dakota.
Reply/Quote
grampah Wrote:Spend a billion dollars to make two guys cry? I'd rather spend it on something else  like hookers! Cocaine and hookers!
Ok, maybe not cocaine.. I don't handle the speed buzz well anymore..

Rotate between cocaine and hookers .... rinse and repeat until your body stops functioning. Ninja
Reply/Quote