Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone just ready for actions Sunday
Anyone just ready to get this game going so we can shut the analysts, and just other random people out there that don't really follow this team up?

This off-season has been the longest. Browns fan gloating after one good season like their a dynasty. Sewell vs chase, the chase drops, our o-line, burrows knee, etc.

Sunday can't come fast enough, these last few weeks I found myself watching less topics on out team, not looking at Twitter and so on. Just been exhausting and ready to get in these playoffs and shut everyone up.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 11:16 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: Anyone just ready to get this game going so we can shut the analysts, and just other random people out there that don't really follow this team up?

This off-season has been the longest. Browns fan gloating after one good season like their a dynasty. Sewell vs chase, the chase drops, our o-line, burrows knee, etc.

Sunday can't come fast enough,  these last few weeks I found myself watching less topics on out team,  not looking at Twitter and so on. Just been exhausting and ready to get in these playoffs and shut everyone up.

I'm ready for Sunday, but to be fair, most National Analyst have been quite fair to the Bengals. 

The Sewell v. Chase will never die, just like Jerome v. D-Jax, Ragnow v. Price, Andy v. Kaepernick, Rivers v. Mayo, ect...

L know I've been giving the JaMarr Justice League a bit of a much earned razing this preseason, but I'm sure tomorrow we'll all be pulling for the beginning of a ROY season..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dak made me a little jealous the other night. All the crap he was getting this offseason and coming off of a major injury then a shoulder issue I thought he was going to come out looking like a bum. He looked great. I hope Burrow does the same thing. I'm ready for it to get started and I'm sure he is too.
Reply/Quote
I'm excited.
Can't wait to see our Offense, I'm hoping we got all the players we need now to run the McVay/SF offense. If so, we will be one hell of a hard team to beat in the AFC as they have not be as exposed to that type of offense as the NFC has.

Also excited to see if that D is gonna be a top 15 unit this year.

Overall, I think we will have a good year. I'd like to say 10 wins.. but gotta see it on the field first
Reply/Quote
I'm ready Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Always excited to watch my team!
Reply/Quote
Pretty pumped, glad i don't have to wait much, 9AM commentary shows begin 10AM kickoff..  the only freaking time the time zone has any benefit.  Yes, morning alcohol is allowed CheersWastedDrunk
Reply/Quote
Don't follow the Vikings much, so who are their players to keep an eye out for? Anyone wanna chime in?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 01:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Pretty pumped, glad i don't have to wait much, 9AM commentary shows begin 10AM kickoff..  the only freaking time the time zone has any benefit.  Yes, morning alcohol is allowed CheersWastedDrunk

I'm in the West too.  I love this time zone for all sports especially MNF or any night game.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 01:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't follow the Vikings much, so who are their players to keep an eye out for? Anyone wanna chime in?

They have great offensive skill players. Cooks is a top 5 rb and more of an old school back. Thielen and Jefferson are both arguably top 15 receivers, can be very dangerous if Cousins gets in a rhythm.

On defense they have Danielle Hunter who is a good edge rusher. Harrison is a good smart safety. Doesn’t make many mistakes.

Outside of that, I don’t know much about them. Pretty sure they are without Anthony Barr so that helps us a bit.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 01:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: They have great offensive skill players. Cooks is a top 5 rb and more of an old school back. Thielen and Jefferson are both arguably top 15 receivers, can be very dangerous if Cousins gets in a rhythm.

On defense they have Danielle Hunter who is a good edge rusher. Harrison is a good smart safety. Doesn’t make many mistakes.

Outside of that, I don’t know much about them. Pretty sure they are without Anthony Barr so that helps us a bit.

One big loss for the Vikings that is never mentioned is Gary Kubiak retiring. His son Klint Kubiak takes over at OC. I believe they also had an issue with their OL Coach/Run Game Coordinator due to Covid19 but I'm not sure on that one.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Definitely ready for the season to start.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 11:16 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: Anyone just ready to get this game going so we can shut the analysts, and just other random people out there that don't really follow this team up?

Sunday can't come fast enough,  these last few weeks I found myself watching less topics on out team,  not looking at Twitter and so on. Just been exhausting and ready to get in these playoffs and shut everyone up.

This happens with basically every fan base that's been bad for so long and finally get a taste of success.
They are tired of hearing other fan bases rag on them all the time.

You know the Bengals fan base did the exact same in the mid-2000's after all those years of disappointment.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 02:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This happens with basically every fan base that's been bad for so long and finally get a taste of success.
They are tired of hearing other fan bases rag on them all the time.

You know the Bengals fan base did the exact same in the mid-2000's after all those years of disappointment.

Right. If we win 11+ games this year and win  playoff game we are going to be far less than humble.  
Reply/Quote
Yes I'm ready. I'm really excited for this defense I know it will be a tough test so hopefully they can hold up well. But it would be nice to get a little respect for the defense. But they're gonna have to prove it.
Reply/Quote
I'm more than ready for the Bengals to come out and dominate and shut up the national analysts and certain debbie downers on this board.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 01:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't follow the Vikings much, so who are their players to keep an eye out for? Anyone wanna chime in?

Both their offensive tackles are suspect, and their starting Mike is out, so expect to see a lot of Nick Vigil out there.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Both their offensive tackles are suspect, and their starting Mike is out, so expect to see a lot of Nick Vigil out there.

Bengals D could be a good fantasy sleeper

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Both their offensive tackles are suspect, and their starting Mike is out, so expect to see a lot of Nick Vigil out there.

You could say their Left Tackle and entire interior offensive line is suspect (Ezra Cleveland could take a step forward in year 2) but Brian O'Neill is one of the better Right Tackles in the NFL and just got paid liked it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote