Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone like tough rules spades, hearts, etc?
I ran across a site, Trickstercards.com with spades, hearts, euchre, pinochle, bridge, etc., with most every variable people like to play at home, jails, barracks and so on..  It's pretty decent with tough competition.. If you like killing time tough competition playing cards with folks online check it out.. 
 https://www.trickstercards.com..Joker joker, duce, ace, etc.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Used to play hearts and spades a lot with my friends. One time we were on a houseboat and all we had was a deck of Uno cards. We played that constantly.

Never played online. I don't really love playing cards for the sake of playing cards. To me the competition between me and my friends is what made it fun.
Reply/Quote
I also played cards with my kids when they were younger. I felt like it was good exercise for their brains.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2019, 02:28 AM)grampahol Wrote: I ran across a site, Trickstercards.com with spades, hearts, euchre, pinochle, bridge, etc., with most every variable people like to play at home, jails, barracks and so on..  It's pretty decent with tough competition.. If you like killing time tough competition playing cards with folks online check it out.. 
 https://www.trickstercards.com..Joker joker, duce, ace, etc.. 

don't like playing team based games with randoms never know if your partner knows how to play.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2019, 03:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: don't like playing team based games with randoms never know if your partner knows how to play.

That can definitely be a bummer especially when your partner is partner illiterate, but they do have solo games without partners required..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife and I play tough rule Uno. If you don't have a card that plays you draw until you get one. Makes for some long hands, but it's fun.
Reply/Quote