Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone see Stafford walk away from a woman who fell off the stage?
There’s video of a photographer backing up to take a picture of Stafford and his wife. She backs up and falls off the stage. Stafford turns and walks away while his wife checks on her.

Not sure if it was a setup, but, it didn’t look like it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haven't seen it and couldn't find it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I can’t find it either but the guy’s Twitter handle is ‘Lebron bout to fire you’.

I’ll keep looking for another source.
Reply/Quote
Here’s a link to the clip. Starting to think it may not be real since I can’t find it anywhere else, but, it looks real.

https://twitter.com/coffeethc/status/1494089469833580545?s=20&t=delIiL4dbP1lPi2TbcywdQ
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:27 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Here’s a link to the clip. Starting to think it may not be real since I can’t find it anywhere else, but, it looks real.

https://twitter.com/coffeethc/status/1494089469833580545?s=20&t=delIiL4dbP1lPi2TbcywdQ

They're getting roasted by everyone for that, the 15 people that attended their parade and that broke down, pathetic "ramshouse" that they put over the Hollywood sign. 

So great that shithole gets to celebrate a SB win instead of a city that would be a madhouse after waiting 3 decades for a simple playoff win. 

OBJ...lol, like that dude deserves anything good.  Hilarious

What a ***** joke but that's this wonderful world we live in.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can’t find it either but the guy’s Twitter handle is ‘Lebron bout to fire you’.

I’ll keep looking for another source.

I think that handle is hilarious (and accurate). LOL

Btw, there were more people at the our AFC championship rally than at LA's NFL championship party.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10027284-nfl-photographer-kelly-smiley-says-she-fractured-spine-during-rams-sb-parade

She broke her back. Some have said the fall to the ground was about 9 feet.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
What a scumbag.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Stafford walks away like he has some blame for that.

Me?!  I didn't push her!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Man, what a POS. I did not realize Stafford was like that.
Reply/Quote
Staffords are going to cover her medical bills.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33313654/los-angeles-rams-matthew-stafford-cover-photographer-hospital-bills-fall-stage
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Matt and his wife are good people. He was drunk from what I heard, and probably didn't realize the seriousness. Not surprised they're paying the medical bill. The Staffords and very similar to the Dalton's in that way.

Hate the Rams for beating us, but I can't dislike Stafford.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 08:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Matt and his wife are good people. He was drunk from what I heard, and probably didn't realize the seriousness. Not surprised they're paying the medical bill. The Staffords and very similar to the Dalton's in that way.

Hate the Rams for beating us, but I can't dislike Stafford.

That's hard for me to believe watching the video. She falls and his mouth falls open, then he walks away like he did something  (he didn't, but he looked guilty as heck) and does not check on her. I think most decent people would go over and at least look over the edge of the stage to see if she was alright.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 09:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That's hard for me to believe watching the video. She falls and his mouth falls open, then he walks away like he did something  (he didn't, but he looked guilty as heck) and does not check on her. I think most decent people would go over and at least look over the edge of the stage to see if she was alright.

My mouth would open if someone fell 3 feet, tbh. Or if someone slipped on ice and fell in a funny way.

There's also the possibility he walked away to find assistance.

I'm just not into assuming someone is a terrible person over one 15 second clip, where we don't know what the situation was like in person. All the while ignoring roughly 12 years of evidence that Stafford is a good dude whose done an absolute ton of charity work. He's essentially Andy Dalton as far as that goes.
Reply/Quote
He deserves some heat for this. He basically sees her fall says “Oh my God”then takes a drink as he turns and walks away. Doosh move for sure. They are paying medical bills probably to save face after everyone saw the video.
And his wife had the normal reaction you would expect from someone as she looked concerned and walked over towards where she fell from.

This is a bad look for Stafford. Being drunk is not an excuse as it’s ok to celebrate but stupid to know you will be the center of attention and still get that liquored up to where you don’t even care what happens to anyone else.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 03:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They're getting roasted by everyone for that, the 15 people that attended their parade and that broke down, pathetic "ramshouse" that they put over the Hollywood sign. 

So great that shithole gets to celebrate a SB win instead of a city that would be a madhouse after waiting 3 decades for a simple playoff win. 

OBJ...lol, like that dude deserves anything good.  Hilarious

What a ***** joke but that's this wonderful world we live in.

It’s whatever. The Sheep may have won the Super Bowl but the Bengals won America’s heart.
Reply/Quote