Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone that is sad
(06-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Really?  I ask for "layered" and they usually seem to know what I mean.  I thought it was a more common practice.

They try and tell me that "no one does that", like they're embarrassed or something.  Rolleyes

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 10:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: What other site? Tongue

Couldn't agree more.  I'm spending my football money going to dirt races with my brother, taking my handicapped pops to a couple Reds games, a couple concert festivals, and my wife and kids to the Southern 500 at Darlington, and on to the beach from there.  The decision to extend Mediocre Marv had me leaning that way, kicking us to the curb cemented that notion........

And yet, it makes you no less of a fan.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
If I lived in Cincy, I would definitely go to the games, to root for the team. But I would never use social media except maybe to bash management.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 06:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I didn't read thru this whole mess. But some of you need to just  chill out or find something else to bring joy to you're life. If you're that fed up with the Bengals and the way the team is run why even follow them.

If everyone had adopted that attitude over the 90's (or even during this 0-6 playoff streak), the Bengals wouldn't have any fans left.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've been a bengals fan since '78. My wife could attest to my obsession over the years. This year i'm not really jacked up like i usually am as TC approaches. 

I won't be attending any games this year and i can't see myself buying anything with the bengals logo on it. 

38 years is a long time to be attached to something. Those 38 years have also given me plenty of reference to draw from. Starting year 4 with the same cast (Owner, Coach, Coaches, QB) that has failed to get beyond the 1st round of the playoffs has me less than enthused. 

I have no issues whatsoever with being here and calling myself a bengals fan while not supporting them financially until something changes. 

'79 for me.  Everything else mirrors my feelings as well.

…and yeah, I love the people who try to tell you your "fan worthiness".
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 06:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I didn't read thru this whole mess. But some of you need to just  chill out or find something else to bring joy to you're life. If you're that fed up with the Bengals and the way the team is run why even follow them.

Agree.
Reply/Quote