Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think we..........
(09-18-2017, 10:02 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I do.  We gotta lot of offensive frustration to get out

It's a shame our offense couldn't get frustrated enough to beat Houston's backup secondary and put together a single TD dive to avoid another humiliating loss, though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just sit back and enjoy the Lazor Show Nately.

The Bill Lazor Show that is...
Reply/Quote
It's up to the defense. If they generate some turnovers, Andre Smith will eat them.

No, it's not possible for Cincinnati to win.
Reply/Quote
Well there's plenty of reasons for optimism.

- We haven't lost to GB since 1998.
- Our defense has been good
- New OC
- Marvin is usually great against the NFC

That said, I still predicted a 31-13 loss. It's hard to get optimistic about this team right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well there's plenty of reasons for optimism.

- We haven't lost to GB since 1998.
- Our defense has been good
- New OC
- Marvin is usually great against the NFC

That said, I still predicted a 31-13 loss. It's hard to get optimistic about this team right now.

Hey Shake can I send down some Kleenexes to Michigan for you for Monday Morning hahaha only messing with you my friend. Any given Sunday anything can happen.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey Shake can I send down some Kleenexes to Michigan for you for Monday Morning hahaha 

You son of a...

Actually I probably could use the tissues. Go ahead and send them and I'll use them during the game.  Cry
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
In another year, with a better line and the team not seeming to be falling apart behind the scenes. Yeah, maybe. However, this team as it stands right now with the trouble on the line and the division in the locker room and the turmoil surrounding the head coach and QB are really going to be in over their head on the road against one of the best QBs in the league.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You son of a...

Actually I probably could use the tissues. Go ahead and send them and I'll use them during the game.  Cry

What if you guys win then you might have to send them back to me after you wipe your eyes all game long lol.
Reply/Quote
Nope

I do think we'll show some promise on offense but it won't be enough.
Reply/Quote
I think the only way we can win is if both the ball bounces our way and we get lucky.

A defensive or special team touchdown will definitely be needed and we will need some drops or fumbles by their playmakers.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 10:23 AM)CincyWestside Wrote: I think the only way we can win is if both the ball bounces our way and we get lucky.

A defensive or special team touchdown will definitely be needed and we will need some drops or fumbles by their playmakers.
Hell, they might not have half their play makers.  Kinda like Houston.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:56 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I benched all of the Bengals players I have in fantasy except Green. I expect the offense to go off on Sunday. You're welcome.

Why would you have anyone but Green on your team is the question.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 01:31 PM)jason Wrote: Why would you have anyone but Green on your team is the question.

Could be like me, and had Jeremy Hill sitting there in round 9.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 01:32 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Could be like me, and had Jeremy Hill sitting there in round 9.

I cut him before game 1... Still feel pretty good about it. I may keep an eye on ol' Randy at kicker though... Big year for him on the horizon.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 01:34 PM)jason Wrote: I cut him before game 1... Still feel pretty good about it. I may keep an eye on ol' Randy at kicker though... Big year for him on the horizon.

Yeah, we didn't have kickers this year....for some odd reason unbeknownst to me....but he was there, and pickings were slim....so....lol.

Reply/Quote
I would say the chances are almost zero. It's in Lambeau.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if we gave them a good game. Our defense is pretty damn good. Our offense is pretty damn bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 01:34 PM)jason Wrote: I cut him before game 1... Still feel pretty good about it. I may keep an eye on ol' Randy at kicker though... Big year for him on the horizon.

Bengals DST should be serviceable. AJ Green will at least be a WR2.

Mixon, Dalton and Eifert are worthy of keeping an eye on with the Lazor promotion, but I certainly wouldn't start them yet. Might not even roster them.

Gio is worth an end-of-the-bench spot in PPR. Hill I would cut. Nobody else worth even a flyer right now.
Reply/Quote
The only way the Bengals win are if the Packers don't show up, and we all know they'll be there.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 01:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bengals DST should be serviceable. AJ Green will at least be a WR2.

Mixon, Dalton and Eifert are worthy of keeping an eye on with the Lazor promotion, but I certainly wouldn't start them yet. Might not even roster them.

Gio is worth an end-of-the-bench spot in PPR. Hill I would cut. Nobody else worth even a flyer right now.

I have Beast Mode and White outta NE ahead of him.  He's on the pine.  That said, I'm thinking about holding on to him until after I see what Lazor has in mind.  I have Eifert with Gronk.....but I've already offered Eifert up for a trade.  No takers. Sad

I've have the Vikings DST....man that was a rough way to open for them, NO and @ Pitt.

Reply/Quote
Anything is possible in the NFL. I just don't see us having a good chance against the Packers.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote