Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies to all
Lately have been catching myself being real short with other posters and would like to apologize. Have been working crazy hours at hospital and have only taken 2 days off in last 30 and that was for the AFC Championship and Super Bowl which I really did not recharge my weary body even though the Bengals kept my spirits high. On top of this my mother has been so sick lately they even had to cancel her surgery to remove her cancer.
Anyway just have not been myself and apologize.

Know there are many ways to fix this Bengals O-line and many have offered viable solutions and who knows which are the best yet. Really like Bates and hope he can remain a Bengal while fixing O-line at same time. It is the best case scenario but sometimes feel this will result in not spending enough money to try to do it right and they will be forced to gamble on lesser players as a result. Yet Bates is a very solid player and huge part of the playoff success, its a tough call either way imo.

Yet I have all the faith in the world in what the team has been doing the last 2 years (for a change) and can't wait to analyze the moves made which will most likely trump anything Ive suggested. Usually am in full draft mode at this juncture knowing we rarely spend on quality FA but feel that has changed with the defense revamp that was so successful last off season and bengals will be major players in FA again.

Plus the FA moves will dictate which direction the Bengals go in draft and if O-line is fixed in FA they can go BPA.

If not then believe we will see as usual other teams trading up in front of us by a pick or two to take the player we have targeted and leave us reaching. Its tough to have a great draft if opposing teams know the hand you're playing unless you have one of the first few picks in draft.

There are so many ways Zac can go and am excited to see which way he chooses to steer our striped ship and sail the Bengals into their bright future. Just hope its one that protects Burrow.

Anyway blah, blah blah, sorry for the rambling and really this thread requires no response just an apology to you great Bengals fans.
Go Bengals !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 11:18 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Lately have been catching myself being real short with other posters and would like to apologize. Have been working crazy hours at hospital and have only taken 2 days off in last 30 and that was for the AFC Championship and Super Bowl which I really did not recharge my weary body even though the Bengals kept my spirits high. On top of this my mother has been so sick lately they even had to cancel her surgery to remove her cancer.
Anyway just have not been myself and apologize.

Know there are many ways to fix this Bengals O-line and many have offered viable solutions and who knows which are the best yet. Really like Bates and hope he can remain a Bengal while fixing O-line at same time. It is the best case scenario but sometimes feel this will result in not spending enough money to try to do it right and they will be forced to gamble on lesser players as a result. Yet Bates is a very solid player and huge part of the playoff success, its a tough call either way imo.

Yet I have all the faith in the world in what the team has been doing the last 2 years (for a change) and can't wait to analyze the moves made which will most likely trump anything Ive suggested. Usually am in full draft mode at this juncture knowing we rarely spend on quality FA but feel that has changed with the defense revamp that was so successful last off season and bengals will be major players in FA again.

Plus the FA moves will dictate which direction the Bengals go in draft and if O-line is fixed in FA they can go BPA.

If not then believe we will see as usual other teams trading up in front of us by a pick or two to take the player we have targeted and leave us reaching. Its tough to have a great draft if opposing teams know the hand you're playing unless you have one of the first few picks in draft.

There are so many ways Zac can go and am excited to see which way he chooses to steer our striped ship and sail the Bengals into their bright future. Just hope its one that protects Burrow.

Anyway blah, blah blah, sorry for the rambling and really this thread requires no response just an apology to you great Bengals fans.
Go Bengals !

No worries, it's only human to have emotions and that often means being terse and lame toward other people. We all have our bad moments in life. At least you are here to enjoy the community and talk Bengals football in the spirit of fun rather than intentionally troll by starting arguments with people or behaving condescending toward others with a patronizing superiority mindset to only cry victim when people point out it's a poor way to behave.

You're a good dude, all is well. Sorry to hear about your mother and only good vibes for you and her.

Reply/Quote
We all blow off some steam here sometimes.

It's like blowing up at family. You know you they deserve your best but you give them your worst sometimes because you know they'll forgive you.
Reply/Quote
Prayers for your mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
no apologies were necessary but definitely appreciate the gesture. My best to your Mom

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It's all good. Except for that part of you being a Loserville Cardinal fan. Lol. Prayers for your mom. I lost my dad a year ago and I know how tough it is to have a sick parent. It helps to have a diversion like a favorite team that does well like our Bengals did this year.

Go Cats
Reply/Quote
Praying for your mother. Can be important to take some time for yourself to just relax. It can pile up on you and cause a heavy toll. Stress/Anxiety that is.

I agree with you on Bates. I would like to keep him and fix the Oline. There are ways to be creative with salaries. It can happen easily.
Reply/Quote
No worries.  It is easy to get a bit short with others on a message board and the Internet as a whole at times.  This is especially true when outside issues such as stress and other personal issues come into play.  We are not robots immune from life issues that may impact how we interact with others.  

I'm certainly guilty of the same even though I make an effort to avoid such conflict.  But there are times when I'm so pissed off about whatever has been going on in my life it is easy to slip up and take it out on others, especially people I don't know on a message board.  Understanding that the behavior isn't typical for you or something you want means you are not just some person that gets off on being an a-hole.  

It's funny, of all my time on the Internet and in real life I've known some people proudly claiming they are just a-holes and that's why they do what they do or say what they say.  I never got why someone would be proud of that.  My guess is it makes them think they are tough or some kind of bad ass.  But especially on the Internet it can be difficult to remember the people you are interacting with are indeed real people with their own life and feelings.  So treating others with respect even when things in life are difficult, or when one disagrees strongly with a point of view takes more effort and is much more meaningful than being a-hole by default if that makes sense. Oh and this paragraph has nothing to do with you. It's just an observation in general that I for some reason rambled on about.  :)

I hope things get better for you.  I can only imagine how difficult working in health care has been in the last 2 years and I have a ton of respect for the health care workers that have battled through this mess we have experienced.  Also I hope the best for your mom.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It's OK, we understand!
Reply/Quote
It's okay cards.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I was wondering when you were going to apologize..I had to show my therapist on the doll where you hurt my feelings.

Like all prayers to mom. Worry about you and yours, no us bunch of idiots....

OK, I apologize for calling you guys idiots.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I hope everything goes well with your Mom. My Mom passed away in Pre-season after several years of health problems. I was a bit prickly here in the months leading up to that as just as we battled for 5 years to move from crappy 94.1 with much interference from another radio station to our own frequency with no interference, that's when my Mom required help 7 days a week. I had to put everything on hold and get a couple of 3-4 hour part-time jobs in Anchorage just as it was becoming viable and she never got to see it thrive after all of the years of watching me struggle to just keep it afloat. I bailed on the Politics board pretty much because of it. It never quite got to "You disagree with me? Well, then you're ***** stupid." but it was heading there and most of it was just venting from personal pain. 
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
It's all good

Hope your mom gets well.
Reply/Quote
We all have our moments, and you never know what people are going through at home.

I just try not to take anything personally because of that.

Prayers for your mother, and hopefully you get some time to take a breather.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Your a good dude. Didn't even notice the short attitude. Praying for your Mom.

Reply/Quote
I always knew you were an asshole. Mellow Ninja

I hope your mother gets well soon.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 07:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I had to show my therapist on the doll where you hurt my feelings.

Man that doll has been getting alot of milage from you lately, last week wasn't it all about the priest and those long communion hours? 

That doll had more holes in it than Swiss cheese...  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Get some rest and stay positive Go Cards. You've always been a cool broski on here
Reply/Quote