Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparantly Our Medical Dept Shot Down Our Deal for Barrett
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
There's no hope for the future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 05:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

May have been the medical department or may just have been the front office people getting scared of their own shadows and backing out.

Reply/Quote
In their defense, he'd likely have no sacks if he played here and be injured.
Reply/Quote
[Image: gallery-1467024730-itcrowd-1.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 06:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: gallery-1467024730-itcrowd-1.gif]

Behold the new Leonard Leap
Reply/Quote
Watch this guy get picked up by another team and play the next gameday.
Reply/Quote
I thought the medical department for the Bengals, at least most of personnel was replaced.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 05:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In their defense, he'd likely have no sacks if he played here and be injured.

And in typical fashion, this board would be bashing the medical dept. for not saying no....
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 08:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And in typical fashion, this board would be bashing the medical dept. for not saying no....

Yes...because he has 10.5 sacks. Seems healthy to me!
Reply/Quote
I hate this team
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 08:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought the medical department for the Bengals, at least most of personnel was replaced.

This is the Bengals. Replaced just means different names but still having poor results. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 05:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds about right for this franchise.
Reply/Quote
This team is ran by incompetent morons. Is it medically possible for an entire family to be mentally ill??
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 01:17 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: This team is ran by incompetent morons. Is it medically possible for an entire family to be mentally ill??

NFL'S answer to the Addams family.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
It’s getting more and more depressing each week logging in here. This FO really is unbelievable. How we even manage to field a ”team” each week is amazing.
Reply/Quote
Billy Price?  Yeah why not
Jonah Williams?  Sure
Eifert?  OK
Ross?  OK
Andre Smith?  OK
Cordy Glenn?  OK

Hey wait guys...maybe NOW is the time to get gunshy about injury history.  I wonder if this very same shoulder injury would have been flagged had it been a player who was drafted by the Bengals(loyalty..."our" guys"...all that).  I also wonder if the Bengals FO isn't just shell-shocked into trying its hardest not to look like the least competent franchise of the last 30 years.  It would explain how they don't really like to swing for the fences and their deep affinity for "meh".
Reply/Quote
Hindsight 20/20.

Reply/Quote
At least we never had to hear his got dinged up as a Bengals player. Everyone knows the term "Dinged" in Bengaldom can mean only one thing and it's never good.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 11:25 AM)grampahol Wrote: At least we never had to hear his got dinged up as a Bengals player. Everyone knows the term "Dinged" in Bengaldom can mean only one thing and it's never good.

If Ben Roethlisberger were a Bengal when he got into that motorcycle accident, you know the Bengals would've said Ben just got dinged up and would be back to play any day now. Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote