Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base
I'd say Cardinals fans being so high on the list is quite alarming since their games start 2-3 hours earlier than the other drunken teams. They must be chugging whiskey for breakfast to get so high on the list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd say Cardinals fans being so high on the list is quite alarming since their games start 2-3 hours earlier than the other drunken teams.  They must be chugging whiskey for breakfast to get so high on the list.

There is absolutely nothing do around the stadium. People get out there early to avoid traffic and drinking is the only thing for them to do. You should look up some of the fights that happen in their stands on Youtube. That place is crazy.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
maybe cincinnati is just smart drunks... not letting themselves get tested when wasted.
Reply/Quote
its a bogus fluff piece. Theres no way in heck anywhere in Ohio is soberest anything. Most fan bases are neck and neck because fans drink beer
Reply/Quote
With my liver pretty much shot maybe they took the stats from the VA here in Columbia South Carolina. I'm on the waiting list to start treatment for HepC so I had to quit drinking.

That's what it was.. The lone Bengals fan at the VA in Columbia SC is sober ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
They obviously didn't include me in their little factoid.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Clearly this "analysis" was not done during my last game at PBS. Snuck a bottle of El Toro tequila in and bought one of those big stadium cup sodas to drink it with on the dl. With a who dey melt on the side? Great times.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wonder how this survey would have looked if conducted in 2008

Or the 90s?  Shocked
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Did this test include young children?
Reply/Quote
Apparently they haven't met my uncle Ron or Homeless Mike from Arizona.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't drink so perhaps they are on to something.
Reply/Quote
I remember when I first joined the older boards, for me I saw it as a sort of online community support group. I mean that was a pretty disappointing time and I bet more alcohol than normal was consumed then.

Interesting thing - I don't come here for the same reasons anymore. It's much more celebrative anymore!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.

ROFL!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes, but for all the alcohol I do not consume, I make up for with weed consumption.

So,
Pass it to me baby, pass it to me slow
going to take time out to smile awhile before I let it go
going to lay around the Shanty Mama, and put a good buzz on !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.

you think cleveland would be better then
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I figured out around age 24 that beer (amongst other things Ninja ) is extremely helpful for my ADHD.  lol

Amongst many other things.

I like to drink a lot of beer and piss a lot. Like a Ninja
Reply/Quote
Are we talking just alcohol?

[Image: th?id=OIP.M8697e95258fdda924ae55f967f06b...=287&h=162]
Reply/Quote