Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Apparently the Titans LT has given up 6 sacks in 3 games
Trey H is about to EAT
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Never works out. Can’t remember how many times we’ve been excited about some bum lineman only to watch him stonewall our guys the whole game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
they're gonna run derrick henry right at trey hendrickson

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:55 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they're gonna run derrick henry right at trey hendrickson

Wherever DJ Reader isn’t is where they will run lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:55 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they're gonna run derrick henry right at trey hendrickson

If they go that route I could see Murphy's snap count increasing by a good bit. Especially on 1st downs.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 08:40 PM)treee Wrote: If they go that route I could see Murphy's snap count increasing by a good bit. Especially on 1st downs.

Yep, could be a break out game for Murphy.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Never works out. Can’t remember how many times we’ve been excited about some bum lineman only to watch him stonewall our guys the whole game.

Trey literally just had 2 sacks (2 more nullified by penalties), 10 pressures, and completely abused the Rams backup LT all of 2 days ago.

Reply/Quote
So that means he will have the game of his life this weekend.ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Did Ossai do anything last game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Ossai do anything last game?

Think he only played a handful of snaps. I assume they’re easing him back in.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 09:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey literally just had 2 sacks (2 more nullified by penalties), 10 pressures, and completely abused the Rams backup LT all of 2 days ago.

What part of NEVER did you not understand?! 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 09:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey literally just had 2 sacks (2 more nullified by penalties), 10 pressures, and completely abused the Rams backup LT all of 2 days ago.

Going to have to show me the thread where everyone is excited. All the words I write are important.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 09:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Going to have to show me the thread where everyone is excited. All the words I write are important.

Well I think everyone got pretty excited when LA had to put their backup in (not celebrating the injury ofc). The announcers really starting harping on it, and sure enough Trey started eating. I didn’t realize there was a “specific thread about it” qualifier.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 09:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well I think everyone got pretty excited when LA had to put their backup in (not celebrating the injury ofc). The announcers really starting harping on it, and sure enough Trey started eating. I didn’t realize there was a “specific thread about it” qualifier.

Maybe not its own thread entirely. It’s kind of a gray area.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Trey H is about to EAT

(09-27-2023, 07:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Never works out. Can’t remember how many times we’ve been excited about some bum lineman only to watch him stonewall our guys the whole game.

Yep.

He just jinxed it. I've seen it happen so many times, and like "no injuries", people just.don't.learn. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 11:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep.

He just jinxed it. I've seen it happen so many times, and like "no injuries", people just.don't.learn. 

Well, it'll depend. Will the refs actually call holding on the guy trying to block Hendrickson? If so, then yes, Hendrickson will "eat" as the kids say. If not, then he will not "eat" as the kids say.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Trey had a wildly successful game against the Rams, and a surprisingly ineffective game against a backup LT for Baltimore.

Playing against a backup LT does not guarantee Trey has a great game, but given this one has already shown they are bad, I think expecting a good game from Trey is reasonable.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 11:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep.

I think Housh might have mentioned on the San Diego game day thread a couple years back, that Mixon hadn't fumbled in so many carries.  Cost us the game. (If it wasn't Housh then my apologies)

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 05:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Housh might have mentioned on the San Diego game day thread a couple years back, that Mixon hadn't fumbled in so many carries.  Cost us the game. (If it wasn't Housh then my apologies)

It was 100% me. I don’t remember the game but literally seconds after the post a fumble happened and i had to impose a self
Ban on myself lol

I’m on a Cavs message board and i predicted them getting Kevin Love a while back and i thought i was invincible after that
-Housh
Reply/Quote

I was a little iffy on mentioning this because this is true. Seems every time we think a player should feast it doesn't happen.

It is weird.
Reply/Quote