Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Apparently the Titans LT has given up 6 sacks in 3 games
(09-28-2023, 06:02 PM)Housh Wrote: It was 100% me. I don’t remember the game but literally seconds after the post a fumble happened and i had to impose a self
Ban on myself lol

I’m on a Cavs message board and i predicted them getting Kevin Love a while back and i thought i was invincible after that

In the end they went to the Super Bowl so the game didn’t matter.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The OT they drafted this year in the first round was ruled out due to appendicitis, and according to Titans fans their LT Andre Dillard is average at best. The Titans' offensive line ranks only ahead of the Jets’ line with a 4.08 blown block percentage, per Sports Info Solutions.

Unlike Sean McVay, the so called "ofensive guru" that for some reason forgot about how poor and miserable our run defense is, Mike Vrabel knows very well that Tannehill will not win this game throwing a lot, so he will probably run Derrick Henry like 20+ times and burn the clock, pretty much like the Ravens did against us some weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 07:48 PM)Bengalion Wrote: The OT they drafted this year in the first round was ruled out due to appendicitis, and according to Titans fans their LT Andre Dillard is average at best. The Titans' offensive line ranks only ahead of the Jets’ line with a 4.08 blown block percentage, per Sports Info Solutions.

Unlike Sean McVay, the so called "ofensive guru" that for some reason forgot about how poor and miserable our run defense is, Mike Vrabel knows very well that Tannehill will not win this game throwing a lot, so he will probably run Derrick Henry like 20+ times and burn the clock, pretty much like the Ravens did against us some weeks ago.
Our run D is miserable?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 07:48 PM)Bengalion Wrote: The OT they drafted this year in the first round was ruled out due to appendicitis, and according to Titans fans their LT Andre Dillard is average at best. The Titans' offensive line ranks only ahead of the Jets’ line with a 4.08 blown block percentage, per Sports Info Solutions.

Mike Vrabel probably also remembers DJ Reader
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 08:40 PM)treee Wrote: If they go that route I could see Murphy's snap count increasing by a good bit. Especially on 1st downs.

Should be a big game for Germaine Pratt, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 11:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Our run D is miserable?

Yes it is, bottom five. The Bengals are allowing 5.1 yards per carry and 151.7 rushing yards per game on average, that's the fourth worst of the league.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:03 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Yes it is, bottom five. The Bengals are allowing 5.1 yards per carry and 151.7 rushing yards per game on average, that's the fourth worst of the league.

Playing Chubb and Lamar is a lot of that. They were much better against the Rams.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Playing Chubb and Lamar is a lot of that. They were much better against the Rams.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even against Cleveland our run D was pretty good until later in the 2nd half when our D was clearly gassed because our offense did absolutely nothing all game. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:07 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but even against Cleveland our run D was pretty good until later in the 2nd half when our D was clearly gassed because our offense did absolutely nothing all game. 

I don’t remember but i do remember Lamar Jackson toying with us. That game was BAD. It was almost like we gave up.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:07 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but even against Cleveland our run D was pretty good until later in the 2nd half when our D was clearly gassed because our offense did absolutely nothing all game. 

Nah, the Browns mauled Cincinnati the entire game. In the first half, Cleveland had 14 designed runs for 95 yards, or 6.78 yards per carry. It gets worse if you include Watson's scrambles, which push it past 120 yards and over 7 yards per carry. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:03 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Yes it is, bottom five. The Bengals are allowing 5.1 yards per carry and 151.7 rushing yards per game on average, that's the fourth worst of the league.

True , but we played 2 of the best rushing offenses in the league.

And...

Browns game was in the rain vs Chubb and the offense punting 10 times with a million 3 and outs.
Ravens; Gus had 2 decent runs & otherwise shutdown & Lamar being Lamar.
Rams had one WR end around.

The stats are what they are and will see how it goes moving forward, but I dont see any need in expecting them to be terrible vs the run the rest of the season based on these first games.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:17 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Nah, the Browns mauled Cincinnati the entire game. In the first half, Cleveland had 14 designed runs for 95 yards, or 6.78 yards per carry. It gets worse if you include Watson's scrambles, which push it past 120 yards and over 7 yards per carry. 

Browns had almost twice as many offensive plays than the Bengals.  The defense wasnt good but the offense was pathetically awful.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:37 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Browns had almost twice as many offensive plays than the Bengals.  The defense wasnt good but the offense was pathetically awful.

Oh, for sure. That game was just awful all around, honestly. There was very little positive to take away from that game. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Never works out. Can’t remember how many times we’ve been excited about some bum lineman only to watch him stonewall our guys the whole game.

IKR?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 07:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Trey H is about to EAT

Is the buffet still open?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jobs were saved, stars were born.

Typical when the Bengals play backups.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Hard to be good against the run when your down by 30 and been on the field for 45 minutes.
Reply/Quote