Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applied To Three More Hospitals In Germany
Applied to three or four more hospitals in Germany to have the stem cell treatment done.

These ones didn't require my doctor's name or info or even as much of my info, but I figure that will come later.

These basically just asked for my diagnosis and what I would like to have done.

Please keep your fingers crossed and say a few prayers for me!
Reply/Quote
You are very pro-active Brad, more prayers coming your way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2018, 09:02 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: You are very pro-active Brad, more prayers coming your way.

Thanks........  I've never been one to sit back and let my life be dictated to me by circumstance or just by sitting around.

I've been working out multiple times a week since I moved into my new place (and I can roll to the gym) and just trying to improve, even though I was fighting a battle I couldn't win, but now it looks like working out for so long could aid me if this can improve me at all.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Brad you fail the most at updating your own threads...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2018, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Brad you fail the most at updating your own threads...

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about this.

They're in chronological order on the timeline with different titles, and other people reply to the threads, so are people going to sort through every "congratulations," or "prayers," or anything else just to see if there's potentially an update from me?
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the update and prayers the right team of doctors for you accepts your application.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2018, 12:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks for the update and prayers the right team of doctors for you accepts your application.

Thanks  ThumbsUp

I need to check all this out and do a thorough investigation, but it looks like the one in China could be good.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2018, 01:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thanks  ThumbsUp

I need to check all this out and do a thorough investigation, but it looks like the one in China could be good.

Be studious in your checking and then pray about it friend. 

Confident you will choose wisely. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote