Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Mock Draft
1st Round Corey Coleman (Wide Receiver) Baylor - Not sure if Coleman will fall to #24 or not but the possibility exists so why not mock him to the Bengals here at this point. Coleman would be exactly what we need to go with Green and Lafell. He is very shifty with top flight speed and the ability to make a big play at any given moment.

[Image: Corey-Coleman.jpg]

2nd Round Kendall Fuller (Cornerback) Virginia Tech - If not for injury Fuller would have been a 1st round pick. As evidenced by the Bengals drafting Ogbuehi last year coming off an injury, the team does not have immediate needs beyond Wide Receiver so they have the luxury of taking a player coming off injury and letting them fully heal.

[Image: kendall-fuller.jpg?w=650]

3rd Round Javon Hargrave (Defensive Tackle) South Carolina State - Hargrave provides more depth along the Defensive Line for the Bengals. Guys like Sims and Thompson were only re-signed to 1 year deals so there is no reason he can't make the roster over at least one of those guys.

[Image: 544c3c3356a15.image.jpg?resize=620%2C485]

4th Round Shawn Oakman (Defensive End) Baylor - True boom or bust candidate here. Oakman did not play well this past season but he certainly looks the part of a Bengals defensive end. He is 6'8" which fits the mold of the type of guys we like to draft for the position. He will obviously need to improve his consistency but that is why he falls to the 3rd or 4th round of the draft.

[Image: IMG_6577.jpg]

5th Round KJ Dillon (Safety) West Virginia - The "other" safety from West Virginia did more than hold his own this year for the Mountaineers. Dillon would be great depth to add to our Safety room and immediately help on Special Teams in his first season with the Bengals.

[Image: K+J+Dillon+West+Virginia+v+Oklahoma+r7sCM7WaVTIl.jpg]

6th Round Jalin Marshall (Wide Receiver) Ohio State - Even with the addition of Lafell I still feel like the Bengals could take multiple receivers. I look at Marshall as an immediate upgrade at Returner to Brandon Tate and someone that actually could develop into a really good slot WR in the future for the Bengals.

[Image: ncf_g_jalinmarshall_ms_600x600.jpg]

7th Round Stephene Nembot (Offensive Tackle) Colorado - The Bengals have met with Nembot among other Offensive Tackles and look to want to add a developmental guy either late in the draft or as an UDFA.

[Image: colorado-nembot-082714.jpg?itok=6ChVS4Ro]
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I like this draft..

Would be a nice draft for us if we can get that done Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Of course i love the Coleman pick and one of the 4 top receivers should fall to us. Could be Coleman
cause of his lack of size compared to the others, so why not. He is my favorite receiver in this class.

Fuller could be a great CB in the NFL, maybe even better than his bro. Love the pick, never can have
enough young talented Corners. He might be the most talented of the bunch in this Draft. Would be a
steal in the 2nd round.

I like Ridgeway better but Hargrave is good. Nice pick.

Just where Oakman should be picked, fits a 4-3 like ours perfect. Love it.

Dillon would be a solid pick.

Like the last two for depth and if Marshall could beat out Tate would be a great grab.

Nice mock JR85, nice mock.
Reply/Quote