Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaMock 1.0
Round 1: Devin Bush LB Michigan

[Image: web1_Wolf.jpg]

Ideally I want the other Devin at this pick, but Bush is a decent consolation prize. Bush plays fast and his strength is in coverage. Exactly what we have sorely lacked at the LBer position. His biggest weakness is size which leads to him struggling to get off blocks. With good coaching and a year in an NFL weight room he should improve in this area.

Round 2: Kaleb McGary OT Washington

[Image: kaleb_mcgary_feature_ghcom__1544556270.j...k=V9DA6nKY]

I think there is a very slight chance Little could slide to our 2nd round pick, and they need to run to the podium if he is there, but my head says he'll be gone. So our best option here is Kableb McGary. Great run blocker, but he struggles with speed rushers and his footwork is very lacking. May be better suited for guard in the NFL, but we have Bobby Hart at RT, so almost anything would be an improvement.

Round 3: Tytus Howard OT Alabama State

[Image: P3POGBR7RVDE7L2LDXHFWEXJDE.JPG]

I know, I know. Last time we went back to back with tackles it didn't exactly turn out amazing and this time both guys are looked at as even bigger projects. Howard is very raw, but has some of the highest potential in the draft at a weak OT position. Some "experts" are even saying he could creep into the late 2nd.  

Round 4: Germaine Pratt LB N.C. State

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Former safety turned LBer who has the size that Devin Bush lacks. While not as good in coverage as Bush, Pratt is no pushover. He doesn't have a ton of experience at the position so he is prone to mistakes. Great pick in the 4th round that could quickly become one of our starting LBers for years to come. This would be my absolute favorite pick of this draft.

Round 5: Emanuel Hall WR Missouri

[Image: e79f0676-5265-4d26-9c13-bc97057638b4-LAF...&auto=webp]

Speed receiver who slides to the 5th due to injury and work ethic questions. Maybe he could be what we all hoped John Ross would be without the 1st round price tag?  Mellow

Round 6: Byron Cowart DT/DE Maryland

[Image: 2019-NFL-Draft-Player-Profiles-Maryland-...Cowart.jpg]

Former 5 star prospect who was a massive disappointment at Auburn. Transferred to MD and showed some signs of life. Has size, length, and power to play inside or outside. Our old coaches loved that flexibility, lets see if the new look Bengals value that as well.

Round 6: Kendall Sheffield CB Ohio State

[Image: gallery_medium.jpg]

Struggled late last season. Many think he is mainly going to be a slot corner in the NFL. Torn pec at the combine hurts his stock even more. He is a blazing fast corner who showed a lot of promise in 2017.

Round 6: Joe Giles-Harris LB Duke

[Image: KHCLLRYHGJMYWWT.20171023003521.jpg]

The LBer heavy draft continues. Great tackler and leader with very high football IQ. Honestly reminds me of Dhani Jones.

Round 6: CJ Conrad TE Kentucky

[Image: 5b16e4c7d3954.image.jpg?resize=400%2C267]

Good hands and route running, but his real strength is as a blocking TE.

Round 6: Jesse Burkett C Stanford

[Image: 920x920.jpg]

Decent pass blocker who could develop into a solid back up with more strength and coaching.

Round 7: Brett Rypien QB Boise State

[Image: 925236c884a54af280fed90dc0ba8b1f-780x535.jpg]

Dalton better watch his back.  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That would be the haul of hauls!!!
Reply/Quote