Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deals are beginning to happen
Seattle trades DE Frank Clark to the Chiefs for the #29 pick, their 2020 second round pick, and an exchange of 3rd round picks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/seahawks-trade-de-frank-clark-to-chiefs-for-pick-package-including-first-rounder-per-report/ar-BBWdzZq?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What a package. Wow.
Reply/Quote
There’s buzz out there about Carolina or Houston moving up for a top ot.

I looked at deals with Carolina. Their first and third shorts us 50 points.

Our first, a fifth and a sixth for their first, third and fourth shorts them by about 30 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 04:32 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What a package. Wow.

Thats what she said
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 04:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: There’s buzz out there about Carolina or Houston moving up for a top ot.

I looked at deals with Carolina.  Their first and third shorts us 50 points.

Our first, a fifth and a sixth for their first, third and fourth shorts them by about 30 points

If this draft doesn't fall "chalk" where everyone goes like the experts expect - then there won't be much of a trade up market.

However, I wouldn't be completely shocked if the following teams go OT and start an early run:

Jets
Giants

I really think the Jets want to move down because they don't want to take Jonah or Taylor at #3 overall...

IF that happens, there will be some desperate teams looking to move up for Dillard.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 06:16 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If this draft doesn't fall "chalk" where everyone goes like the experts expect - then there won't be much of a trade up market.

However, I wouldn't be completely shocked if the following teams go OT and start an early run:

Jets
Giants

I really think the Jets want to move down because they don't want to take Jonah or Taylor at #3 overall...

IF that happens, there will be some desperate teams looking to move up for Dillard.

I don’t think they want to pick at 3 regardless. They only have 6 picks this draft. At 3 they most assuredly go Oliver, Williams bosa or Allen

Reply/Quote