Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ar15
Would you go after him?? I would in a heartbeat. Cut lafell having a 4 wide set of green Robinson Ross and Boyd? Come on. I'd pay him 9 million per year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 07:34 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Would you go after him?? I would in a heartbeat. Cut lafell having a 4 wide set of green Robinson Ross and Boyd? Come on. I'd pay him 9 million per year.

I assume you're talking about next year because he had a bad injury yesterday that's going to keep him out for the season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I assume you're talking about next year because he had a bad injury yesterday that's going to keep him out for the season.

Yes it was a contract year for him.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:43 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Yes it was a contract year for him.

He'd be a good WR2 but I'd rather money be spent on OL if it was between a WR and OL.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He'd be a good WR2 but I'd rather money be spent on OL if it was between a WR and OL.

Was assuming we would draft a left and a center hopefully. Maybe a player like mckglitchy slides or we trade up. Doubt we go into free agency for a olineman.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:07 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Was assuming we would draft a left and a center hopefully. Maybe a player like mckglitchy slides or we trade up. Doubt we go into free agency for a olineman.

I would assume/hope for the same re: the draft. However, I think it'd be good to still get one proven player from outside FA on the OL too.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'd gladly throw some money at Allen Robinson next offseason, but we all know it's not going to happen. Even less so with just wasting a 1st round pick on John Ross and spending a 2nd on Boyd the year before.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote