Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Araiza signed with KC
This doesn't have anything to do with the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This doesn't have anything to do with the Bengals.

No need to rub it in
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is Townsend a FA? He is a good punter.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 09:48 PM)Danimal Wrote: Is Townsend a FA? He is a good punter.

Townsend is a free agent. And he is an all-pro. KC may be signaling they don't want to pony up for a punter, and that Townsend better sign on the cheap, despite being one of the NFL's best punters. I was thinking the Bengals might be able to upgrade their punting situation with Townsend, but I don't know about their history dealing with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 07:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: The Cheifs beating us to the punch on a clear-cut position of need is why they are who they are and why we are who we are.

Agreed.  He was there for the taking…and they stuck with Robbin’s.  Nuff said 
Reply/Quote
Media bashing or not, Araiza should've been shopped the moment the report came out that he wasn't even there.

I can see it now.

Cheifs-37
Bengals-34

Araiza punts from KC's 25 on 4th down, pinning the Bengals at the 1 yardline at the 2 minute warning. AFC title on the line.

Some copium addicted Bengals fans:

"Well, at least we didn't have to deal with the bad publicity that would've came with signing an exonerated rapist."
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 12:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Media bashing or not, Araiza should've been shopped the moment the report came out that he wasn't even there.

I can see it now.

Cheifs-37
Bengals-34

Araiza punts from KC's 25 on 4th down, pinning the Bengals at the 1 yardline at the 2 minute warning. AFC title on the line.

Some copium addicted Bengals fans:

"Well, at least we didn't have to deal with the bad publicity that would've came with signing an exonerated rapist."

NFL should pay him for wrongful termination
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 07:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: The Cheifs beating us to the punch on a clear-cut position of need is why they are who they are and why we are who we are.

I'm sure the Bengals will say something about 'directional punting...hang time' blah blah blah.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Sure wish we would make these types of moves, Robbins was a clear weakness for us last year and our only bad draft pick.

(02-22-2024, 08:22 PM)kalibengal Wrote: He will likely be in top 3 of punters next yr for the SB winner. ....meanwhile we have Baskin Robbins

Good nickname lol

(02-22-2024, 08:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Chiefs wont get reamed by the media for it, and that front office knows it. The same rules didnt apply to other teams

Correct, the media will say it was a great move by the Chiefs.

Hope we go after Tommy Townsend now.
Reply/Quote